• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I added 20xx costumes but the thing is that there is no visual hint that i switched costumes so how do i change the background colors for 20XX costumes? Also how do i ADD music? i want a bigger library but i do not want to replace any songs. Sorry if this has been asked a million times.

DRGN

Technowizard
I added 20xx costumes but the thing is that there is no visual hint that i switched costumes so how do i change the background colors for 20XX costumes? Also how do i ADD music? i want a bigger library but i do not want to replace any songs. Sorry if this has been asked a million times.
Questions on 20XX should go in the thread for 20XX.

For the background colors on alt costumes, see this post. But note that the table has been moved from the DOL to 0x003a3c90 in MnSlChr.usd
And for music, there is the 20XX Music Manager.

It's no problem to ask questions. Just don't forget about the search feature (more-so if you figure it's probably already been asked). :p Also, the subforums for specific subjects have lots of threads covering specific questions. Just gotta look for titles that relate to your question. It's more often than not faster than waiting for someone to respond to a post, anyway.

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Questions on 20XX should go in the thread for 20XX.

For the background colors on alt costumes, see this post. But note that the table has been moved from the DOL to 0x003a3c90 in MnSlChr.usd
And for music, there is the 20XX Music Manager.

It's no problem to ask questions. Just don't forget about the search feature (more-so if you figure it's probably already been asked). :p Also, the subforums for specific subjects have lots of threads covering specific questions. Just gotta look for titles that relate to your question. It's more often than not faster than waiting for someone to respond to a post, anyway.
cool and thank you. BTW thanks for all the work you did for the melee moding community. Your the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom