• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX Load State Crash Check

ssknight7

Smash Apprentice
I'm requesting a code to do one of the following since I KEEP accidentally loading state after killing opponent and it crashes if you load state while a player is on the platform lowering down to the stage at the beginning of a new stock.

Either of these scenarios would be awesome.

Scenario 1
- Find memory address that holds specific value when a player is on platform
- In the Load State handler, check the above address. If a player is on the platform being lowered, do not execute the Load State

Scenario 2
- Remove the platform sequence altogether (This may already be a code but I couldn't find it?)
If you attempt to load state in 20XX immediately after killing opponent (After blast animation but before platform sequence) your opponent just falls from the sky with a fresh stock. If I could get a code to mimic that and completely take the platform out of the picture, that would solve my problem I think

Thanks everyone!

NNID
dansalvato
This should probably go in the 20XX Training Hack Pack thread since it's an issue specific to the code in that mod.

Top Bottom