• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Upcoming Smash 64 Tournaments in the Chicago area for September

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
bump cus soon.
Is bcow going to this!?
He said he is going. Look at his post in the Facebook 64 page. We need to get a stream going for 64. There's going to be dozens of Smash 4 players there and many of them may want to enter in 64 as well so the turnout could be pretty nice.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
looks like all the tops are going. cool

maybe ask komo about stream. though would be cool if we actually get to stream 64 this time around (^:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
knite most likely not going, im gonna be too lazy to go most likely cus I'd have to either drive or ride train

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
knite most likely not going, im gonna be too lazy to go most likely cus I'd have to either drive or ride train
Dang I was hoping we would have the 5 of you all there again. Let me know if you guys change your mind and can make it. It doesn't start until 3:30 for doubles and 5:30 for singles.

Top Bottom