• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Quick Things

VA

Smash Hero
Well I posted about it in Gimpys Down throw to Stick thred, but basically, you can chain the down throw, it works really well. Most people will ALWAYS roll forward after the first time you do it, but as they come more accustomed to it start getting up with attacks. Then you can block to stick, but lol, I've got in at least 4 dthrows in a row with this, it's funny and unexpected.

Another thing is that when blocking a slightly laggy move, by far the best option on low percent is using SH Dair out of shield, does 29% max and has good knock back too, I always get all of the kicks sweetspotted, **** ;)

Dunno if any of this stuff is any good, but just thought I'd mention it.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
dair has no sweetspot. And it's also harder to connect all kicks because the opponent can DI out of it easier than nair, and it doesn't suck the opponent in either.

Also, dthrow chaingrab and dair ****** is already known.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
If they perform a rising attack, powershield, then stick. You pretty much have to mindgame them into a stick.

VA

Smash Hero
dair has no sweetspot. And it's also harder to connect all kicks because the opponent can DI out of it easier than nair, and it doesn't suck the opponent in either.

Also, dthrow chaingrab and dair ****** is already known.
sweetspot is the wrong word, I meant the last kick basically ***** if it connects properly, and I didn't see these ideas written anywhere else, if they are common knowledge, lock please.

Top Bottom