• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Player Wi-Fi Confirmed!!! (vid inside)

Revven

FrankerZ
Still, I'm grateful to know that I can finally pull off some nice team strategies online with my friend that I've been desiring to do in Melee for the longest (we haven't been able to because my other friends keep being on his team before I am).

I look forward to the awesomeness that will happen.

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
Japan is so weird..wtfeggz?? But on topic, I am very thankful about this! 2v2 online ftw!

Sora4Brawl!!

MattTheGameFreak

Smash Apprentice
I posted a thread about this several weeks back, hoping that it would be true and it apparently is... thank goodness! :)

deadmon

Smash Cadet
The egg stuff...is entertaining, but I'm really grateful for online teams. Even though it was pretty obvious, it's nice to have things confirmed.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Thats a point, my friend is rather crap as Smash....

Chances are that I may have to do all the hard work. >_>

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
The thread title's a little misleading. I took it to mean that you could do online battles without doing a free-for-all (as in doing 1 on 1).

Reguardless, this is still good news....for most people at least. I don't have anyone that I'd be able to do doubles with. >_>

Garuda

Smash Ace
I don't think I've EVER seen a case where you can play at least two players on one console against others online! OH MAN this is gonna be an EVEN BETTER GAME!!!!!

Bocom

Smash Apprentice
From the looks of it, 2 people/Wii online team battles.

I... This... Words can't describe my happiness! ^_^

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I've EVER seen a case where you can play at least two players on one console against others online! OH MAN this is gonna be an EVEN BETTER GAME!!!!!
*wave mario strikers*

I don't care about Brawl anymore, I just want those eggs dancing.... must... get the eggs...

Garuda

Smash Ace
Never played Strikers, so had no clue. Oh well.

Yes... I believe I can relate with the temptation to get those eggs... they're just so... DUDE, I've come up with a new character idea.

........wait for it..........

EGGS 4 BRAWL!!!!!!!!!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
The thread title's a little misleading. I took it to mean that you could do online battles without doing a free-for-all (as in doing 1 on 1).

Reguardless, this is still good news....for most people at least. I don't have anyone that I'd be able to do doubles with. >_>
Well, you could do one on one. The first Wi-fi commericial (with the overly excited Japanese boy) shows 1 on 1 battle footage.

Thank God. If only free for all was implemented into Online, I think I'd die.

Top Bottom