• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 New Wi-fi Brawl Videos Inside!

Amea

Smash Cadet
i liked these videos. It was pretty cool to see some Olimar action that didn't suck, and i like how that second match ended.
Thanks SomeRandomGuy! My olimar is much better in OFFLINE mode, for on WI-FI it is a little hard to direct the char and control for the lag ruins the game, but if you stay tuned then you'll see some Pikmin & Olimar action in OFFLINE mode, i asure you'll love it!

Second match was very funny :laugh:

Amea

Smash Cadet
so how physically far apart were you from your opponent? in miles.
In all honesty i do not know, the only thing i do know is that he lives in the UK and i don't believe hes from london (thats where i am from) so in short i guess i don't know sorry. :dizzy:

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
In all honesty i do not know, the only thing i do know is that he lives in the UK and i don't believe hes from london (thats where i am from) so in short i guess i don't know sorry. :dizzy:
Also,what type of connection your using? Wireless or wired? Thats 2nd video reminded me of The Martrix :( Anyway,from what I hear,a wired connection is better in terms of not losing data and such.

Azzizaz

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, pretty laggy. It'd be nice if you had a better idea of how far apart you guys are. And LOL at the ending, why didn't you just let him fall?

Amea

Smash Cadet
Also,what type of connection your using? Wireless or wired? Thats 2nd video reminded me of The Martrix :( Anyway,from what I hear,a wired connection is better in terms of not losing data and such.

Wireless, and i have also heard the same from other people, i think i will have to look nto the wired connection, if it means i'm going to play BRAWL lag-free.

@Azzizaz lol, it was funny, i suppose i got greedy lol, even though i would have been awarded the kill, i just wanted to touch him before he died, but obviously my DOWN+A with DeDeDe added weight and i hit his lucario but died before him, due to weight. :psycho:

Amea

Smash Cadet
I always laugh at that ending.
I'm not going to lie me too! :laugh: Still can't believe i did that lol

I have some other videos which i haven't uploaded yet, i'm sure you and many others will laugh thier heads off at some of the funniest deaths in BRAWL...luckily they didn't involve me dying :laugh:

-Aether

Smash Journeyman
Wireless is traditionally less affective for connections than direct connections (wired with ethernet cables.)

I liked the matches, the ending was funny.

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
I love Pink DeDeDe, he's so precious, lol. Thank you for these very entertaining videos, I'd love to see more from you in the future.

Amea

Smash Cadet
Im gladd you all enjoy, its a shame about the LAG, but i'm looking into investing a LAN wii adapter. maybe this wil clear my problem, for my connection speed is more than enough to play.

Yes stay tuned many many more coming v.soon!

ps. PINK D3 IS THE BEST! :chuckle:

Top Bottom