• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 New Wario Techs

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
On the edge of any platform or stage, you can do repeated first-jabs faster than usual and you dont even have to cancel them. You can easily cancel them into other moves or do multiple jabs at once :D

Theres a metaknight technique where if you grab ddd while he is on the very edge of the stage in a running grab, you will both fly off the stage and metaknght gets a free move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY9DAWIQ9iE
53 seconds in this video shows it.

It turns out wario can do it too into waft, but its really really really hard timing. Be ready for it if you grab ddd on the edge though.

Wallehh

Smash Cadet
It appears that it means that it only works on DDD? Or it can work on everyone else?

BMX

Smash Lord
thats very interesting im gonna test this and see what I can get out of it. who found this out?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Basically you grab release them from the edge and then you chase and you can either footstool them or force them to do a laggy move, putting you in good position. It's a bit situational though.

The autocanceled jabs is one of my favorite things to do while edgeguarding.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Basically you grab release them from the edge and then you chase and you can either footstool them or force them to do a laggy move, putting you in good position. It's a bit situational though.

The autocanceled jabs is one of my favorite things to do while edgeguarding.
No it looks like the clip in the video. Learn to actually read/watch the post. Its not grab releasing from the edge

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That's what you told me about yesterday, angry pants. I assumed it was the same thing.

Besides, that video stars a Metaknight, so I couldn't watch it.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
No it looks like the clip in the video. Learn to actually read/watch the post. Its not grab releasing from the edge
Angry pants is right.
This topic delivers, too bad the DDD vs Wario matchup is already ****ed up.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol pwned.
i was just saying that mabey one day DDD wil get a taste of his own medicene if we keep this up. hahaha.

Top Bottom