• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 New Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

$haDy

Smash Apprentice
You didn't really destroy that diddy at all, he was actually doing better for alot of it until he started messing around at the edge.You timed your edgehogs well reardless.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol in diddiy dittos i find it best to just not use bananas at all on your part and if your opponent uses them just take his its simple as that and its good practice without banana play. the sonic match was fun to watch tho :3

PhatyCHONG

Smash Apprentice
I enjoyed the sonic vs. Diddy match, not so much the ditto - lack of control
your a great diddy player nanerz, you use dribbling and throw dash well

keep it up

-phaty

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
Good stuff, you've gotten a bit faster since I saw you at Winter Game Fest. Your tech skill is getting really tight, it's impressive man.

Seriously though, try implementing tilts more. They work amazingly at lower %s, and it's an easy way to keep your d-smash fresh so you can get lower percent kills with it. That's the only realistic criticism I can give.

Keep it up man, hope to see ya again in the future.

<--- Hoffman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom