• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 new techniques I've discovered...

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
So I'm not sure if this is an already known thing, but after playing with Ike a bit I've discovered a couple cool tricks. And btw, yes I did try looking these up on the Ike boards briefly, but I could not find them. Anyways, here we go.

First, I found that you can jab your way across the stage. It can be faily useful to catch a close but not close enough opponent off guard. Basically what you do is hold down A and then after the AA kick comes out you let go of A for a split second then hold A down again and repeat. What you will see is Ike doing a punch, kick, punch, kick over and over again while moving forward. It's pretty bad *** and flashy in my opinion.

The second has to do with the jab combo too. I'm not sure how this exactly works but I think it has to do with a particular DI of the opponent and helps with the high percentage they're at. To do it all you have to do is hold A to do the 3 hit jab combo. If one of the previous events happens, then what will happen is you will punch kick the opponent MULTIPLE times in a row because the opponent isn't in range for the final hit. Most of the time it will finally end with the 3rd hit. I've seen it go as far as jab-kick 4 times in a row then ending with the final hit to kill, doing about 30 damage. It's without a doubt the coolest thing I've seen in Brawl by far.

Anyways, please excuse me if these are well known things. Enjoy!

Top Bottom