• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 'new' sheik vids

orintemple

Smash Lord
You seem to do pretty well on Halberd, I think it is a decent counterpick although you did get killed by it, which may make you want to rethink that decision.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I've added your vids to my thread.

You seem to do some pretty decent off-stage stuff, but why no shielding on round 1? DSF kept hitting you with his Side+B...

Fishcake56

Smash Cadet
Every one of your deaths in the first round could have been prevented if you had used vanished over chain to recover. Were you trying to steal the ledge from him? I saw it worked once early on in round 2, but halberd let him back on. Seems pretty risky.

Maybe this is just me, but I tend to spotdodge sometimes against Marth. A non-perfect shielded attack prevents you from punishing and pushes Sheik away just enough to get tippered.

I hope you post more though. It's sorta hard to find new good brawl vids for Sheik. :D

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
I've added your vids to my thread.

You seem to do some pretty decent off-stage stuff, but why no shielding on round 1? DSF kept hitting you with his Side+B...
I had little practice vs brawl marth, and i was scared lol. I played really dumb first round, but I can't just post the second match of the set and hide the first one :/

Top Bottom