• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 new advance techniques

PJMAX176

Smash Rookie
Hey guys im new to this site,yall can call me PJ, I main fox and still got no secondary :). If i may i would like to show you guys 2 new techniques i discoverd while training i think this could expand fox's ko options. Go to this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRWpPEgfkts - I made a tutorial of it and a 3 stock match showing how i use it, i got it down right but i havent mastered the techniques at its frame perfect potential. Hope you like it.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the Fox boards, you picked the best character, congratulations.
These techniques are already known, although they may not exactly be written down anywhere. Bair is a decent follow up to Down Throw, and Reverse Aerial Rush Bair is a great move for Fox. It's a less than decent ledge option when you turn around in a Shine, but again, all of this is already known. Plus, Fox is capable of so much more.
After Down Throw, for example, try rising Fair or Full Hop Fair. This is a much more common combo that is actually legit on certain characters, like Donkey Kong and Bowser, at very low percents. It does more damage than Bair.

PJMAX176

Smash Rookie
thankx im glad that I found it on my own, I posted the link in an other forum and i got word beat up for bringing some thing old, thats what happens when you play with bots instead of playing online :) i still need to update more.

Top Bottom