• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 MK AT's? Or are these old-hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vel

Smash Apprentice
Found a video of an MK fight on Youtube; MK is doing a few things I've never heard of before, and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how these are done:

- First one is where MK is doing his standard A attack and then starts moving forward like still slashing (13 sec on video)
Answered by NakedDedede

- Second one is where he goes under FD and just stays there - is this a glitch on FD, or is is some way that MK can extend his flights? (second half of video)
Answered again by NakedDedede

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T2i-KWp2Vg&feature=response_watch

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
- DDD's Swallow is causing him to slide forward.

As for the stage thing, I've personally never seen it but I'm not saying it's not known. So, I can't answer that one. Try the Q&A next time too, btw.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I agree, I wouldn't think that there is an AT that allows you to fly under FD forever.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
^I can confirm that, just read the comments on the video. Infinite jumps via HBC. Plus, if you count his jumps...it should be pretty obvious. Case closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom