• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 hands, 2 items?

Tera253

Smash Ace
Bad idea, Link would look silly with 2 items in hand and no sword or shield.
seeing as no one cares about Link, it doesn't matter now, does it? *winks*

it's all about Fox, Shiek, Marth and Falco nowadays. bring back Kirby and Pika.

but no, it would be more of the advantage some characters have over others. some can wall-jump, some can't.
more on-topic: (heh, heh, moron topic...) some characters can use/pick up items faster than others.

Ice Climbers--TOP TIER: 4 items!
~Tera253~

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
(heh, heh, moron topic...)
thats what this is turning into...

anyway, i think the characters who already have someting in one hand (aka sword users), would only be able to hold one item, the rest of the characters could hold two. (well, maybe not pikachu, but you know what i mean...) that way the people with disjointed hitboxes would slightly lose the advantage they have, even though it would only matter when items are on. which of course never happens in real play, so im just wasting my time writing all of this.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Might be a good idea for just mewtwo cause he uses his mind power to hold items, not his hands. It would be interesting to see him use two if he returns.

Top Bottom