• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Dallas Tournaments w/ Dr Drew, Bluezaft, and the legendary RagnaRoknTexas

bluezaft

The True Zaft

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm not in here anywhere. I'm so incredibly sad I may cry.

Later though. Today is Christmas.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Coulda fooled me by those finals.

I was actually talking to AustinRC the other day, we both agreed, its been too long since OK and TX played each other. Im really lookin forward to smashing with you peeps again at the SA tournament.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
To be fair, in the October '07 tournament, Wobbles, Chang, Drew, and Fmatt were all away for school, DoH and UTD Zac just didn't go, and KirbyKid and Scav don't play anymore. So basically I was the only one there that you've seen before.

As for the December tournament, you're right, we do suck. You should come to the next Dallas tournament this saturday and take all our money.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
If Rasta travels out of state he might have to quit hugging KOS-MOS nuts for a second, so that's an impossibility for him.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Good videos guys.

On another note/random question. February 8-10 is ikkicon, Chang went to the last one is anyone planning on going? That's probably the closest time i'll be around Dallas/San Antonio.

Even though it's probably going be a scrub fest like last year save for probably 3 or 4 other people I was hoping I could get some pointers on my falcon.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
If Rasta travels out of state he might have to quit hugging KOS-MOS nuts for a second, so that's an impossibility for him.
See you at the SA tourny buddy, I look forward to playing your peach while Im there. I offered you a mm in one thread but I never got a reply. Ill ask again, $10 mm, best of 5, nuetral stages only (or you can have counterpicks, whichever).

Just let me know friend.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I must have missed that, but I'm down for a MM. Let me check to see how much I have once I get my pound ticket and I'll let you know how much.

Tournament rules, 3/5

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Aight, I dont think I can beat you because you play peach but the matches will be interesting to say the least.

Ill be more than happy to change the price, 0C3 diminished my funds aswell so I know the feeling.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Again, like I said, I never said anybody sucks. *sigh* But since I have already made a MM with DoH, it seems Ill have to make one with you aswell bluezaft.

Same rules as DoH's mm, if you wanna do best of 5 its cool, but Id rather just to best of 3.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Rob is too good, you comin up to OK and chillen with us for a lil bit? Kosmos said you might, and let me be honest, it will be nice to see him lose every now and then...are you popo enough to do it?

Also, I still never said anybody sucks. Why must you dallas guys perceive the worst in a situation?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, I don't know about everybody else, but I was trolling you. It was so much fun for the, like, 2 minutes it lasted. XD

Also, I did want to go up to OK for a bit but I couldn't on account of my family having 1 car and me not being permitted to take it for a day and a half on my own.

I wanted to though :(

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Well I was pointing out an observation I noticed, I did in fact remember dallas being a lot better than that and everybody seemed to take it the wrong way. Wobbles...after OHSNAP3 where you had all of OK laughing our ***** off, I dont know if Ill be able to ever take you seriously, youre too good like that.
Why didnt you take a bus? Souf Paw is taking a bus to the SA tournament...but since hes Coty he is making the black community in smash pay for it.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
dude rasta what in the **** are you trying to pull, you were CLEARLY trying to start **** with dallas, saying that you remembered them being a lot better is EXACTLY THE SAME as saying "wow you guys suck" so don't be surprised to see people talking **** back. also what you said is pretty dumb cuz like...bluezaft is the only one in these videos that was at ohsnap3. also dude look at your sig lol its flaming doh

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
As you can clearly see from what DoH's posts, we dont get along very well, do you have a problem with me not getting along with DoH? I did remember them better, a lot better, those sets up there werent impressive and didnt do justice to the dallas that came and kicked our *** at all our tournaments.
I dont have a problem with bluezaft, I actually remember him being better too. Like I said, I remember dallas coming and kicking our *****, Im just trying to figure out why it isnt the same in these videos.

A person cant get along with everybody, theres always a person that gets on your nerves. I just have problems with more people than your average guy.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, I suck too, anyone want to play me? I don't know what my money will look like come Final Smash 2, but if anybody wants some $1 MMs with one of the crappiest players in OK(almost as bad as Rasta), shot me a holla, kids.

LOL @ Texas/Oklahoma feuding... There's at least five to six states that would **** the living hell out both our states entire rosters combined, and people are arguing about their supposed skillz... sigh. When one of you guys places high at a NON-TX/OK tourney, let me know.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
See you at the SA tourny buddy, I look forward to playing your peach while Im there. I offered you a mm in one thread but I never got a reply. Ill ask again, $10 mm, best of 5, nuetral stages only (or you can have counterpicks, whichever).

Just let me know friend.
I played Rasta in tournament and 3 stocked in.

Truth.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Watching RoK blow aids makes me laugh over and over again. My favorite was losing to the Luigi that only rolled, and rolled towards him at that. Good **** RoK best Roy in Dallas.

Top Bottom