• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 advanced tech I discovered today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionman

Smash Champion
I dont know if someone discovered this before me but I will post because search didn´t found it.

Little Falcon Kick

Stay close the enemy "or wait him" hit jump, then B+down, if you done it right you will do around 15% damage, if the enemy have around 120% "Medium weigh" you can send him to an instant kill, is faster than a smash atack and easier to hit than a knee, if you fail the kick you will be exposed 1 seg, be careful using this, ganondorf do a little stomp using this, but it has already discovered.

Raptor recovery

This is a basic trick I had learn

you can recovery without grab the edge, mind games tech

if you use raptor boost a bit more up of the edge Falcon wont grab it, he will slide on the ground and return fast to the battle.

Sorry for my english U_U

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
OMG, GAMEBREAKING ATs discovered. CF for Top Tier.

Seriously, that's not new at all.

Lionman

Smash Champion
I will show you my moves

Perform a short jump, use standard air A, push down fast when you are doing the first kick, if you hit the enemy grab him, it works!

I will discover all AT myself!

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Man that nair > ff > grab thing is also pretty old. It's just some basic combo. Also I think it might be possible to escape by DIing, not sure though.

Also, stop spamming the Falcon Boards with those awesome ATs. Not everyone can handle this.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I guess I'll share the AT I recently discovered in this topic.

If you hit someone with an attack, and they aren't shielding or countering, it does damage!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If someone discovered a real major Falcon AT, everyone would say it was old, and if they couldnt say it was old they would say it was useless.

*Then they use it in tournament and profit* lol.

It is so difficult to figure new techs nowadays. Im working on some Falcon Ledge techs that everyone will say are useless right now! lol.

If you hit someone with an attack, and they aren't shielding or countering, it does damage!
Pssh, that is a useless tactic. Extremely situational. Lolz

Tenki

Smash Hero
On a somewhat related note, has anyone noticed that, when done at a certain height, Falcon Kick's knockback won't be too strong, and if you hit a grounded opponent, it will hit with both the aerial Falcon Kick and the shockwave on the ground?

@.@ I think it's about full hop or double jump height. Too low and you'll have too much knockback, hitting the guy away from the shockwave. Too high and either it'll cancel and the shockwave won't come out, or you'll only hit with the shockwave.

from the 'perfect' height 2-hitter, it actually does more damage than a simple initial-hit Falcon Kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom