• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2.5 Change list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naggy

Smash Cadet
NNID
OfficialFelon
You guys are probably sick of getting this question, but is the 2.5 change list on its way soon? I haven't heard any information about it in awhile.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Yeah they keep telling us it is coming. So yeah they are going to say something like this "We are working on it. It will come when it comes." Then they will close this thread.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
inb4 locked

and TBH I don't know why they're taking as long as they are, the 2.1 change list came out as soon as it was released. Stuff like basic change logs should be kept to assess progress, and to provide insight on tiny changes that could mean a lot to people who had their characters altered (aside from the ones in the character spotlight).

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
You know also when I saw the title "2.5 Change list" you brought my hopes up then destroyed them because I thought oh they released a change list. I figured no one else was going to make a thread just to ask about it after people have already done that. Like why did you do this?

Naggy

Smash Cadet
NNID
OfficialFelon
I've seen and heard no information about it since late december and apex is already over and done with. I don't know man, i don't think it's that big of a deal. They can lock the topic if they want.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
inb4 locked

and TBH I don't know why they're taking as long as they are, the 2.1 change list came out as soon as it was released. Stuff like basic change logs should be kept to assess progress, and to provide insight on tiny changes that could mean a lot to people who had their characters altered (aside from the ones in the character spotlight).
2.1 was way smaller than 2.5. 2.5b came with a changelist for the two versions.

It'll be out soon.

/predictable lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom