• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[2/18/2017] TGS Re:Turns 24

Grass

Smash Lord
We're using smash.gg this week for this event. I'll have a link below. Anyway, we're done with Wii U events for a while on the tourney server just cause I want our staff to focus on improving this thing. Plus, due to the increase in 3DS events, we're not really inclined to do Wii U events when they're super low on entrants. But I want you guys to know, it will happen again The staff wasn't happy about me stopping the Wii U events so we're going to get back into it, but we need to bring in more people before I plan to redo it. Anyway, link's below. The prize is the usual. I've also allotted people the ability to post

Registration and Details

I hope to see you guys there this week. If there's any problems let me know on the discord.

Top Bottom