• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1v1s, Wii U version. High Level

Magical-Soul

Smash Rookie
Alright, so I'm looking to play a couple of players who considers themselves "good", granted, I'm not looking for S+ players but simply looking for people who try their hardest to win.

I'm grinding a couple characters for matchup experience, and don't worry, I'm actually pretty mid-high level. Better than your For Glory players and right up there with mid level tournament players(I used to go to Brawl/Melee tourneys years back).

If you wanna 1v1, add "Magical-Souls" so we can play.

I'm a grinder so I'll stick to one character for awhile to really force myself to learn the matchup or the character itself.

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
Alright, so I'm looking to play a couple of players who considers themselves "good", granted, I'm not looking for S+ players but simply looking for people who try their hardest to win.

I'm grinding a couple characters for matchup experience, and don't worry, I'm actually pretty mid-high level. Better than your For Glory players and right up there with mid level tournament players(I used to go to Brawl/Melee tourneys years back).

I'm a grinder so I'll stick to one character for awhile to really force myself to learn the matchup or the character itself.
I'm up for some matches if you're still available.

LT's Raichu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Khryos
I'm down for some matches, add me: khryos. I think I'm good, I once vanquished am entire army of lvl 1 cpu and only died like 15 times. I'm kidding. But I am down to play competitive players.

Magical-Soul

Smash Rookie
I'm here, let's get some matches going!

Does anyone mind if I upload high level matches to my YouTube channel? Like of us playing? If you don't want me to post a video of you, I won't.

Magical-Soul

Smash Rookie
We open again, uploading high level 1v1s to my channel.

Post a message and add me if you wanna go.

Sonic94

Smash Apprentice

Add me my Nnid is sonikku06

Top Bottom