• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1v1 wii u Newbie tournament

kuyonn

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm trying to host a 16 player smash tourney anyone can join but it is geared mainly towards newbies of the game .

The details and such can be found here . challonge. com/kuyonnsmash

Please add nnid kuyonn if you have any questions :)

IronSeitz

Smash Rookie
I'm new to smash and the website I will add you tonight. I also have a buddy that just bought a wii u and smash and I will see if he will play

mdixey

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRealSl1mShady
Just signed up and will add you tonight. Looking forward to getting stomped and having some fun!

kuyonn

Smash Rookie
Hey that's great guys we have jumped to 8 players just waiting for 8 more to join and it will begin :) don't forget to save the replays so I can stream the tourney later :)

Ashoneyusef

Smash Rookie
NNID
ashoneyusef
Just signed up add me: ashoneyusef
this will be my first tournament

TheRealJarrito

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna sign up! Not very good at smash but we will see how I do in this tournament. First real tournament!

EmeraldLeaf84

Smash Rookie
NNID
EmeraldLeaf84
Will you be hosting more of these? I see that the 16 spots in the tournament are already filled up, and I would love to enter one of these.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
New to competitive Smash or Smash at all.
If it's the former I wouldn't feel right to sign up.
EDIT: oh.
**** I missed it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom