• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*1v1 Online Smash 64 Tournament *UPDATED* 4/09*

D1

Banned via Administration
I miss the "iXi" nigz ya'll nigz were so much fun to play when my pj64k used to work on my Windows...now that I upgraded to Vista that sh** don't work!!! "WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I miss the "iXi" nigz ya'll nigz were so much fun to play when my pj64k used to work on my Windows...now that I upgraded to Vista that sh** don't work!!! "WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
It works on Vista. It took me a while to figure out how to make it work but you just have to tweak it a little. Check out my troubleshooting guide.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
YOOOO! What's up D1 and tutata!!!!!!! It's been maaaad long hahaha it's a shame you guys don't play anymore :urg:

The Tournament, for anyone interested, doesn't have a set date yet but might begin next week because I have Spring Break and will have all the time to monitor everything then. Not 100% sure yet, so start/keep practicing because Prizes are increasing as more people join.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sorry people, I forgot to change the original link because we just got a .com so our forums changed. I updated the link on the first post but you can also click below to go to it from this post.

There is no set date yet but expect it to happen within a month or a little after because this is when I end college for summer break and can 100% focus on the tournament.

Also, an update of the prizes are shown on the forums link below in my first post. So go there, sign up, and keep in touch for further info!

http://forums.ixicustoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2

Top Bottom