• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1v1 No Items, 3 Stock, looking for match now

liveordie56

Smash Rookie
forgive the taunts please, they were towards RL friends lol, this is my frien dplaying too not me

Shiv

Smash Cadet
post back so I know you guys have seen my posts that way I can make a game and we can brawl.

liveordie56

Smash Rookie
haha yea, that was like our 5th we always get lag at first and then it calms down in the middle of the match, they need to do something abou tthat

HeroAnri

Smash Cadet
NC, Winston Salem -- Friend Code # 2148-7811-3109
i heard that if u shut your computer down and only use Wifi on the wii will bring you better connection...and i had 3 computers on so... plus it was wireless connection to the wii...il try to fix my stuff but your definetly good and worth fixin lag for $$il be on most of the next week cus of spring break and no money for vacation :p

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice
wow so the lag is going to be a problem lol but i think they will fix it lol but anyway **** people act super fast the game just came out today and already people jumping on the chance to play online lol

? anyone know how to hook up a lan cable i have been trying to find this out for like ever

okay this is the problem my lan says it has to be hooked up into the internet of my hard drive but i have to have my motum plugged in to connect to the internet. so i try every thing from plugging up the Lan cable into the internet part all the way to plugging it in to the motum now with the motum it test the connection but i get an error so can some one help lol

and if you have seen this a few times thats b/cuz no one has or is being helpful i hope some one will finally help me thanxs and good bye 4 now

Shiv

Smash Cadet
Someone else made a good point about how it's not lag but rather a belated buffer. It will do any move you push the button for but it will do it about a half a second later to compensate for any lag the game may be having. It takes a bit to get used to but last night after about 6 or 7 brawls with others online I was getting the hang of it. It proves for less split-second actions and the better you can read what your opponent will do next the better you will get at it.

Shiv

Smash Cadet
Check under people's avatar to see where they have posted where they live. I'm from Washington state.

Shiv

Smash Cadet
Good games my friend. You seem to be better than am I with compensating for the wifi lag :p. That ****ing lip on the bottom of the edge of final destination got me so many ****ing times! I'm going to IHOP so later!

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
GG's T656. I just can't take this one-second-late input lag, it's too much. It makes it incredibly hard to even just dodge projectiles. Sigh...I wish I knew how to fix the lag somehow, but I don't have fun playing like this. *goes to single player*

the656

Smash Journeyman
np the matches were fun

back to singleplayer to me need to unlock the rest of the characters

I dont have lag issue but maybe try playing people closer to where you live

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
What kind of connection do you have? Do you use a router, and is it close to your Wii or? I'm trying to get a better idea on how to fix this problem so I can enjoy the online experience.

the656

Smash Journeyman
What kind of connection do you have? Do you use a router, and is it close to your Wii or? I'm trying to get a better idea on how to fix this problem so I can enjoy the online experience.
I use comcast broadband or something

Top Bottom