• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st West Coast Super Smash League

Chosenl

Smash Apprentice

The very first West Coast Super Smash League!!! Featuring Melee and Brawl!!! Run By Genesis Remix with the help of the Sky Raiders, CGC Fox, Travis of Axis Gaming, and all of CA Smashers who are helping this tournament to be huge.

This tournament will be for those who are the best at Melee and/or Brawl. Winners from each west coast major tournament, crews from all around the west, and the top ranking players will gather up once again to face off against each other to win the pot prize money, and the title of being the First West Coast Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Melee League Champion. This is the last Championship Title of the year!!!

Finally! If you play Melee, and want to win a lot of money, then enter the Melee Singles, Teams, and Crews Tourney. If you play Brawl, enter the Brawl Singles, Teams, and Crews Tourney. This tournament will feature both Melee and Brawl!!!! I will be teaming up with other tournament host to make this tournament more successful. Here are the following tourneys:

Main Events:

Melee Singles - $10

Brawl Singles - $15

Side Events:

Melee Doubles - $15

Brawl Doubles - $20

:ohwell:Venue Fee: $5

Note: The date/venue may change.

Venue is San Francisco State University Student Center.

(Applies to Brawl Singles Only)
(Also, you have to stay the same characters the entire match for it to count as a Destiny Match. If you switch characters, then its not a Destiny Match.)
(Any Pokemon VS Any Pokemon Included)
(Captain F VS Anyone Included)

:laugh:Booths-During the tournament, Booths will be up so you guys could kill time by buying goods, foods, or playing the other available video games like Pokemon DS, Tetris DS, Marvel VS Capcom 2, Mario Kart Wii, Rock Band, and many others!!!

If you want to help with the event, just let me know.

Melee Rules:
4 stock
8 min.
No Items
Best of 3
Double Elimination
Stage Banning Allowed

Stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi's Island, Fountain of Dreams, Kiryby's Dreamland 64

Brawl Rules:
3 stock
6 min.
No Items
Best of 3
Double Elimination
Stage Banning Allowed

Neutrals-Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Yoshi's Island

CounterPicks: Delfino Plaza, Halberd, ,Brinstar, Frigate Orpheon, Castle Siege, Pokemon Stadium 1, Luigi's Mansion, Norfair, Lylat Cruise

allisbrawl page: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2390

pockyD

Smash Legend
that's stupid

if anything, the reason you can't play both games (which is a stupid assertion btw) is because of how SIMILAR they are

I'm fairly certain I can play a game of checkers, followed by a game of chess, and not be wildly confused

Anth0ny

Smash Master
that's stupid

if anything, the reason you can't play both games (which is a stupid assertion btw) is because of how SIMILAR they are

I'm fairly certain I can play a game of checkers, followed by a game of chess, and not be wildly confused
I'm pretty sure that the best Melee and Brawl player right now thinks exactly the same.

Top Bottom