• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st unlockable character?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Assuming jigglypuff isn't in brawl(just assuming so don't f***ing attack me) which character do you think will be unlockable first and what do you think we'll havta do to get that character first?

EricShiznit

Smash Cadet
Probably Pit, if hes not a starter.

Other than Jigglypuff/Luigi....

Forget it.

It's kinda dumb to think about this since we know virtually NONE of the unlockables.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Why would Pit not be a starter when we know about him since before more than half of the veterans? 2005? first trailer? ring a bell?

I can see you guys having doubts about DeDeDe, Sonic and Snake... but Pit?? for crying out loud...

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I said assuming jiggy puff's not in the game I guess I'll just have to rephase that how about after Jiggypuff?:embarrass

handy

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff. Nothing else is more awesome as an unblockable as that the puff, NOTHING!

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I think Jiggly will be the first and second unlockable. :p

Really, probably Luigi. Hard to say, since we don't really have too much idea who is a secret out of those we know, or who else there is going to be.

Xilnold

Smash Rookie
I imagine solid snake would be a pretty easy unlockable, since alot of people are buying the game cause of him.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Even if the Jiggernaut isn't in brawl he/she/it will still be the first unlockable character, because he/she/it is just that awesome.

If by some weird chance Jiggly doesn't make it, I'll go out on a limb and say game and watch, paired with Jigglypuff!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
But you don't HAVE to unlock Jigglypuff first. I unlocked Marth, Falco, Roy, Dr. Mario, and Luigi before Jigglypuff.

EPX2

Smash Ace
... how are we supposed to answer this question when we don't even know the full character list, let alone which of those characters will be unlockable (Sonic and Snake, notwithstanding)?

Also, I'm not so certain Jigglypuff will remain an unlockable character in Brawl, but that's an issue for another topic.

Top Bottom