• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Alright guys ive been away from pokemon for quite awhile now so im a bit rusty at making teams and whatnot, i hardly know anything about 5th gen, i only know 1 pokemons name in 5th gen if that tells you anything lol. Well lets talk about the team for a little bit.. its a sandstorm team because back in my day of playing pokemon i had the most success when useing sandstorm teams so im going to see how well it works in 5th gen. So if there is anything you think you would change about this team please let me know because im open to all suggestions.

Name = Hippowdon
Item = Leftovers
Ability = Sand Stream
Nature = Impish
Evs = 252 hp, 152 def, 104 SpD
Attacks = Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Slack Off, Roar

Name = Garchomp
Item = Brightpowder
Ability = Sand Veil
Nature = Jolly
Evs = 252 atk, 252 spe, 4 def
Attacks = Sub, Earthquake, dragon claw, swords dance

Name = Skarmory
Item = leftovers
Ability = Sturdy
Nature = Impish
Evs = 252 hp, 240 def, 16 spe
Attacks = Counter, WhirlWind, Spikes, Roost

Name = Blissey
Item = Leftovers
Ability = Natural Cure
Nature = Bold
Evs = 252 hp, 252 def, 4 spe
Attacks = Wish, Protect, toxic/thunder wave (help me choose which is best for this team) Seismic Toss

Name = Doryuuzu
Item = Balloon
Ability = Sand Throw
Nature = Adament
Evs = 252 atk, 252 spe, 4 hp
Attacks = Rapid Spin, Earthquake, X-Scissor, Brick Break

Name = Aron
Item = Shell Bell
Ability = Sturdy
Nature = Adament
Evs = ??? (doesnt matter lol)
Attacks = Endeavor, Roar, Iron Head, Protect

I really hope you all like the team, Im thinking about putting in another rapid spinner because aron plays a big part in this team and cant be useful when entry hazzards are around so please tell me if you think i should take skarm out for forry or not.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Quick glance rate:

"Opponent sent out Bulky Ghost Type with Will-O-Wisp!"

You lose.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Please read the RMT Guidelines and make the appropriate edits to the RMT, then PM them to me so I can re-open this thread with said edits.

Most notably, your format is very difficult to read, you don't have any specific jobs detailed for each member of your team, and it doesn't sound like you've tested the team yet. It'll help raters if you can test it first and tell them what problems you've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom