• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st Annual CUNY/SUNY wide tournament

1st Annual CUNY/SUNY wide tournament
Posted by BigBrotherBlade
NYC college of technology
Friday, April 29, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Friday, April 29, 2016 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

BigBrotherBlade

Smash Rookie
Hey there guys! So after much discussion with my friends, i decided to host the 1st ever CUNY/SUNY Wide Tournament within NYC! Basically me and my friends would always talk about which college in nyc has the best smash 4 players but we never really were able to decide who it really is. I decided to take the first steps and host it in my college, NYC college of technology. It will work as a regular 1v1 tournament, double elimination. My organization, Phi Sigma Chi Is a Philanthropy based org. We fix city parks and help feed the homeless with the money raised from these events. So not only will you be attending a tournament, You will be helping out the city!
As of right now it will be happening April 29, 2106. Friday, from 12pm-6pm.
Pot size will be dependent on the maount of people that show up but im hoping for about ~50 people.
Venue fee will be $5 with tournament fee being $5. We will need people with Wii U's!
People who bring wii U's will get Tourtament fee waived and a free drink.
We will also need help setting up a live stream. Please pm me if you know anything
Thank you, I hope to see you all!

P.S You dont have to be in college to attend!! although it just helps if you do or did attend a college!

Top Bottom