• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

::

C-Lo

Smash Rookie
items are off. as for the custom stages, they are the exact replica of some existing stages, only with a very slight length adjustment that makes the stages a little longer. again, these stages will be set on random along with other original stages ONLY if the players cannot agree on a stage selection. I did this so if random has to be chosen, neither player will have an advantage over the other.

also... since you're definitely attending, would you mind bringing your Wii and copy of brawl? thanks.

ulzimate

Smash Rookie
^Ditto for me. I think I may be missing a stage or something, but I have Battlefield and Final Destination (what the heck are those other maps?).

C-Lo

Smash Rookie
belief it or not, there will be three fully sized friends of mine attending whose sole purpose is to make sure nothing happens that would detract from this tournament experience, theft and fights included. think of them as the security team.

sevenmorehills

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, sounds cool. Dunno if my parents will be cool with this beer and smoking thing though...

Top Bottom