• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

15min Brawl Faves

ruel

Smash Cadet
I used ROB. He has a really wide arc when he uses the beam sword. So if you stand by the edge it covers everything above you and most of the stage in front of you. And you can also use his beam shot.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
I used Pikachu... and did a little 12 minute stalling with one of the alloys.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I love throwing the fan, while standing on one of the side platforms. I throw one up to hit foes above me, then I jump and regrab, and either drop it or throw it down. I would have one in the air to watch my back, while I proceed to use aerials to kill. They're basically a vertical hitbox column. It's fun watching it bounce in mid-air when it hits multiple targets. It's even better when you get two of them.

I also like using the beam sword while I'm Sheik. Sheik's smash attack, when equipped with a beam sword, covers a wide area - especially above her, but not so much in front of her (not like it matter). There are really no blind spots.

Patinator

Smash Champion
HERE'S A STORY THAT'LL MAKE ANYONE LAUGH...

I am so incredibly P.O.’d right now.

Just twenty minutes ago, I was attempting 15 Minute Brawl with Pit, of course. It had all gone well; I was down to about thirty seconds and there had been twenty casualties.

However, a Bob-Omb spawned, killing two Alloys during its rampage at around 25 seconds. As you guys may know, a random character spawns after killing around 25 Alloys. It was Pikachu. But it being Pikachu doesn’t matter; it could’ve been any character.

Characters, unlike Alloys, pick up items that CPUs read as top priority. In this case, a Pokeball.

At around 17 seconds, Pikachu picked up a Pokeball. What came out?

KYOGRE. In other words, I had no hope. 15 seconds left… And it pushed me to my death.

AKA: a randomly-timed random character spawned at a random location and picked up a randomly spawned item, which randomly summoned an assured-death creature.

I am truly willing to bomb the headquarters of Sora Ltd. Not using my cheap stage, I mean killing Scrub-urai and his little, scrubby minions.

Hmph. I hope I see no TL;DR'ing.

Anyway, I'm about to try Samus. Just drop down and use her Screw Attack. Works pretty well; I got five kills in Cruel Brawl like that.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wolf is basically a demon in the Multi-Man Brawl matches. I was able to use him to victory in that 15 minute struggle.

Basically, use those smash attacks of his to wipe out those Alloys.

Looper

Smash Journeyman
my brother and i used meta knight and kirby. he held his blade storm while i constantly used upward strong attack

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I used in 15 min both in Melee and Brawl, and this is how it usually goes:

I use his Down B move over and over again on one side of the stage.

Occasionally someone hits me, slowly bringing up my damage.

With 30 or so seconds left, a bomb usually appears RIGHT UNDERNEATH ME. Boom! I have to retry.

It's very frustrating :mad:

But I get it down after a few tries.

Top Bottom