• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

14 min Audio files

GuxX

Smash Rookie
Hi forum!

I need some help here.
I'm trying to create a hacked Melee version, I already have almost everything figured out.
I do have a Melee ISO, but I cant put a certain song in it because the file is too big. :c

A friend of mine did it for me and it worked perfectly on his ISO. I asked him about it and he told me that a specific version of the ISO was needed. I searched and it turns out there are three official Melee versions (1.0.0, 1.0.1 and 1.0.2).

I am NOT asking for an ISO, I just want to know which one is the correct version to use if I want to include 14 min audio files.

Can somebody please give me some advice here?

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
It won't let you import large files through GCRebuilder, but if you have GC-Tool you can extract the whole ISO into a folder and manually put the song in there, then rebuild the ISO with GCRebuilder. That's what I do and it works fine.

Top Bottom