• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 2018: Hot, Hot Summer Shootout! — Game Over! Who kept cool in the land of heated conversations?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
hey guys i am in

trigued by the concept of this design. i wish yall the best in this game. good luck!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah I think i'm good just watching this game lol.

Put me as a spectator please.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I realize I'm probably just going to get shot right from the start, but...guys, GUYS! Only 4 more needed for the game to start! Think of the possibilities! Think of the crisp scent of salt as it flows through your nostrils in the hot summer sun!

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
awww

everyone's favorite person wasn't tagged :'^(((((

Spak Spak

ayyyy Spak-Man! Where have YOU been? I haven't seen you in forever !!!

Join the game, or else! :mad:;)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I realize I'm probably just going to get shot right from the start, but...guys, GUYS! Only 4 more needed for the game to start! Think of the possibilities! Think of the crisp scent of salt as it flows through your nostrils in the hot summer sun!
actually 3, nabe didn't add marshy to the start

also don't see why that'll get ya shot :V

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've died within the first two days of every game so far since NZ came. Twice to bad luck, once to being a goose.

I think marshy is waiting for the ideal moment to strike as he has not yet committed to a mafia game since NZ came. I suspect this largely has to do with guerilla warfare and something about toast.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I've died within the first two days of every game so far since NZ came. Twice to bad luck, once to being a goose.

I think marshy is waiting for the ideal moment to strike as he has not yet committed to a mafia game since NZ came. I suspect this largely has to do with guerilla warfare and something about toast.
oh...well hopefully you'll do better but considering this game where the point is to shoot your friends i doubt it :V, oh well will be enjoyable

ah, well, he still said "i am in" so :V

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Noooo

Kon is real rad and I want to play a game with him :'^))))))))))))

If you kill Kon, I'm killing you.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
awww

everyone's favorite person wasn't tagged :'^(((((

Spak Spak

ayyyy Spak-Man! Where have YOU been? I haven't seen you in forever !!!

Join the game, or else! :mad:;)
I'd love to, but I'm super busy over the next little bit. I'll join another game sometime in August, though!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'd love to, but I'm super busy over the next little bit. I'll join another game sometime in August, though!
awww phooey :^(

I'm gonna hold you to that, though. >:^)
also interesting ya say that when everyone else but uni considers him an *** lol
forgot to respond to this, oof LOL

Kon's really cool!! I've always wanted to talk to him some more :'^)))))

I don't ever see him post in any of the topics I frequent (only like two, the social thread and here LOL) but he seems like a chill dude!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
forgot to respond to this, oof LOL

Kon's really cool!! I've always wanted to talk to him some more :'^)))))

I don't ever see him post in any of the topics I frequent (only like two, the social thread and here LOL) but he seems like a chill dude!
did ya even know he existed before i dragged him? :V

and thats cause i annoy him there, konnie long abandoned this site dued to being a workaholic

aaaaaand....well...he kinda is a chilled person? but ya just gotta get used to him :V ya know let the grouchyness fade and crap then ya get your standard cup of joe person

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
did ya even know he existed before i dragged him? :V

and thats cause i annoy him there, konnie long abandoned this site dued to being a workaholic

aaaaaand....well...he kinda is a chilled person? but ya just gotta get used to him :V ya know let the grouchyness fade and crap then ya get your standard cup of joe person
He came in here when a tree fell on you, remember? He seemed pretty chill, and then I surfed the forum later and saw a few posts he made.

If he really is a workaholic though, I wouldn't be surprised if the game started and the first post is from him saying [Bang! Kon] :laugh::joyful:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
He came in here when a tree fell on you, remember? He seemed pretty chill, and then I surfed the forum later and saw a few posts he made.

If he really is a workaholic though, I wouldn't be surprised if the game started and the first post is from him saying [Bang! Kon]:laugh::joyful:
oh ya :V forgot about that really, its been a month :V

lol XD that would be ****ign hilarious honestly

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
/in sounds fun.
Also is that LoneKonWolf, man it's been a while since I last saw you.
In the flesh. For whatever that little value is worth

Life been caught up for myself and had focus elsewhere, apparently my sister finds it fun to have me rope up in her shenanigans however.

either way, good to see your Fire, hope life has been well for you.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
In the flesh. For whatever that little value is worth

Life been caught up for myself and had focus elsewhere, apparently my sister finds it fun to have me rope up in her shenanigans however.

either way, good to see your Fire, hope life has been well for you.
Yeah my focus has been in other places as well, but the new smash reminded me of how great this place was.
Life has been good for me so far, hope everything in your life is going good as well.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Yeah my focus has been in other places as well, but the new smash reminded me of how great this place was.
Life has been good for me so far, hope everything in your life is going good as well.
I'm really only around because my sister drags me here.

My life has been doing. Its just been passing trying to survive whatever comes up next mate.

Top Bottom