• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100-Man Smash vids

The Game II

Smash Champion
Was wondering if anyone is trying to speed run any of the multi-man smash. This is for the 100 time trial. Almost broke 2:30 today, there's a Smash 4 3DS JP that is .20 seconds faster than my time, didn't see any others faster, but I'm sure there are. Would love to see some attempts and what chars are being used for this.

AsteriskRocks

Smash Rookie
I haven't tried speed running any of these myself, but congrats on the impressive time.

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
Got down to 1:45 with DK, but I have no vid to show you though. TL, ness bowser link I think have potentiel to get a good time. So do Lucina and Marth. I'm having a hard time with megaman fox and palutena though :-/

The Game II

Smash Champion
Got down to 1:45 with DK, but I have no vid to show you though. TL, ness bowser link I think have potentiel to get a good time. So do Lucina and Marth. I'm having a hard time with megaman fox and palutena though :-/
Got it down to 1:41 with TL and will post tonight. Still think he's a better option than Link, although the Ryuto vid is amazing.

--GCII

EDIT: do you at least have a picture of you getting 1:45 with DK? Have seen high 2s.

Last edited:

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
Got it down to 1:41 with TL and will post tonight. Still think he's a better option than Link, although the Ryuto vid is amazing.

--GCII

EDIT: do you at least have a picture of you getting 1:45 with DK? Have seen high 2s.
I'll try to take one, but I don't understand how to take a screenshot of the lower screen yet ^^*
Exactly it is 1:45:50
If you go on the other thread, I have posted all my times in case you're interested, though I've beaten a few of them.

And grats for the 1:41! I'll try to get TL lower too :)

Top Bottom