• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 100% completion

Aeruon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aeruon
3DS FC
1891-1220-5724
After hundreds of hours of playing this amazing game and holding back really getting into the Wii U version, I have finally 100% completed Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, it being the game I most invested time in for 100% completion, along with Kid Icarus: Uprising (Featherless 101% completion, baby). I 100% completed, or "Mastered", if you will, last Friday, March 13th, 2015.
Of course, I have opened all Challenge panels, with the only hammer used with a StreetPass Challenge (no shame in that) and have gotten all Trophies. Now where it gets more interesting is the Milestones. I found a spreadsheet, whose author used inernal data from the game itself. You can find it here. (Not linking directly to the document as I don't know if the author will appreciate that.) I have gotten all Milestones, except:
- the unconfirmed Smash Run Milestones
- various You've fought [VAR] battles! Milestones. No shame in that as it goes to
one million(!)
- Found [90 unique/every] bonus effects for equipment!. Seeing as even after playing, playing, playing and playing, I still have 85 unique Bonus Effects counted in Stats ánd ssbwiki.com even doesn't have the Bonus Effect name of Hopper and Google doesn't help with that Bonus Effect either, I'm going to keep it as is.
Hey, The Completionist didn't even had the Milestones as criterium for 100% completion, as far as I remember. So yeah, 100% completion :D
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/scVej

Gold Zero

Smash Rookie
NNID
OrezDlog
3DS FC
4441-8406-8476
I just completed all the challenges. Last one was "Collect all hats/outfits/special moves". I used my hammers, so I had to grind it out, which was only tolerable because I find Smash Run is actually fun when you've got no one else to play between 2 hour trips to and from college.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I was able to complete all of the Smash 3DS challenges too, though I did use three of my Golden Hammers; one was for the 5 hits in StreetSmash challenge, while the other two were for All-Star on Normal, and All-Star on Hard.

Aeruon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aeruon
3DS FC
1891-1220-5724

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The only real challenge I have left is collecting every custom specials, outfit and headgear. I have gotten all of those except for the headgear, which is getting to be a real pain in the ass to accomplish.

I also plan to use the hammers on the remaining StreetSmash challenges.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I also plan to use the hammers on the remaining StreetSmash challenges.
There's only one StreetSmash challenge that can't be completed in practice, which is getting a total of 5 hits in StreetSmash. That challenge requires you to take advantage of Smash 3DS's StreetPass feature, so if you don't live around very many 3DS owners, you can just Golden Hammer it.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Doing all Challanges was soooo hard. But it took me 2 weeks anyway (I got the game 2 weeks ago) And that street smash challenge for getting 5 hits was easy. All I did was go to starbucks for a bit and do it. And I was out of hammers by the time since I needed to use it for something I cannot do easily

Last edited:

DestinyShark

Smash Rookie
This was very helpful but could someone send a link to a document for all trophies?

Top Bottom