• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10 things that bother me about samus:

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
I really like that gunship bombing run idea. Of course, the only metroid game sometihng like that happens in is in Corruption, so we would have that gunship most likely, along with a Samus based of of that game too, or at least off of the Prime series in general.

Gunship Missle Run: Using her command visor, Samus calls in her gunship to fly over and launch missles onto the battlefield, laying waste to all. Missles do heavy damage and have massive knockback. During the Final Smash, Samus hops into the cockpit of her ship just before the missles are launched, and then hops back out afterwards.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
I really like that gunship bombing run idea. Of course, the only metroid game sometihng like that happens in is in Corruption, so we would have that gunship most likely, along with a Samus based of of that game too, or at least off of the Prime series in general.

Gunship Missle Run: Using her command visor, Samus calls in her gunship to fly over and launch missles onto the battlefield, laying waste to all. Missles do heavy damage and have massive knockback. During the Final Smash, Samus hops into the cockpit of her ship just before the missles are launched, and then hops back out afterwards.
speaking of, i've always wondered... where does SAMUS go when her ship does a bombing run in prime 3? like... i've used it in situations where i was LOCKED in a fairly small room when i called for a bombing run.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
speaking of, i've always wondered... where does SAMUS go when her ship does a bombing run in prime 3? like... i've used it in situations where i was LOCKED in a fairly small room when i called for a bombing run.
Samus doesn't go anywhere. You can only call for bombing runs when outdoors.

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice
Why is samus missiles weaker than snakes. Samus blow up planets and monsters thanks to her missiles. But snake is using the nikita one time ... and that is to blow up a friggin fusebox ... PATHETIC SAKURAI ... PATHETIC

And yes she should have another final smash. Like the powerbomb. Expands and explodes, suck in opponents and there should be send flying.

If I were working in nintendo i would have done a better job with the characters (ridley man ... ridley)
Actually what Snake is using in Brawl is the Stinger. Which he uses in the first MGS to fight Liquid and his Chopper. Remember, the Nikita could only go forward, the Stinger can actually go all directions.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Obviously explosions don't hurt you if they belong to you. This is why Samus's dtilt doesn't aspload her, why Snake can spam usmash, etc. It's only logical. :urg:

Top Bottom