• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/10/07: Rise of Blue Sun

SonicMario

Smash Master
Jeez, I did not hope to get flamed just for making this. Fine, do you think I should just ignore this thread and unsubscribe until a Mod happens to think this is pointless too and close it? I hate having to go into long flame skirmashes.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
*Ignores entire second page*

I was still up around the time news of the conference got out. IGN then was the lone person confirming Sonic for Brawl, so I was still calling bull****. I couldn't stay up anymore, as my lone 9:00 class still beckoned.

Cue waking up at about 7:30, and BAM, Sonic on the front page of the dojo. Good god that was epic.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Trust me Stryks, a thread like this was gonna happen anyway. Some curious Sonic fan (That includes n00bs) that knows Sonic is in Brawl would have made a thread like this sooner or later. So maybe see how long this thread lasts. Trust me, this will end that before it happens. I'm sorry you think this is a pointless thread. But you stick to your opinion on this thread, and I stick to mine. And IMO, this ends all the curious Sonic fan's spam of asking this question. Trust me, this will end more Sonic fanboy/fangirl spam questions. And also, I think there are much more pointless threads you and I have seen. You don't know how many "Is Luigi/Falcon in yet? Please tell me!" threads I've seen. If you don't like this idea, then just ignore my silly thread and do whatever you do best.
So u just decided what a young, logicless n00b would do it and decided to take credit it for it urself?um...FAIL?

Ok so u just want to make a pointless thread cause n00bs do it to, seriously man ur burning urself hard here, I mean there N00BS they dont know anything about the boards when they arrive (most of them) and seriously, if u wann talk sonic, why not got to the OFFICIAL sonic thread?

Seriously Ive seen fanboys in this forum, but I believe u top them all...

volbound1700

Smash Master
After Diddy and Sonic where added I was really happen. I would like to see Megaman and most the Melee cast returns. That is all really for my wishlist. Tails would be nice but I would understand if he doesn't make it.

Top Bottom