• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Month of tech training.

LozNerd

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so I am going to a melee tourney on November 21 and I just started playing melee recently (Play sm4sh, PM, and Brawl usually) so I need to know which tech is most important to master for Falco. I feel I definitely need to get down:
1. SHFFL (A bit inconsistent with it)
2. L cancelling (sorta know but is shaky in real game situations)
4. Pillaring
5. Shield Pressure

Any other super important things to learn in a month? (I know how to jump cancel shine and dash dance) I'm not really going to the tourney to win but to get some experience.

MorphGuy1000

Smash Cadet
Learn your recovery options, how to mix them up (i.e. shortens shine stalls, and Fire Bird angles), as well as ways to get back on stage safely from the ledge (e.g. ledgehop double laser, invincible ledgedash, Dair shine if they're close to you, using Side B and edge-cancelling it on a platform, etc.).

LozNerd

Smash Apprentice
Okay, thanks for all the advice guys! Looks like I have a lot to work on :falcomelee::falcomelee::falcomelee:

Grendel

Smash Rookie
u forgot about the most basic and useful tech skill wavedashing

Top Bottom