• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1.28 seconds shy!

S2

Smash Lord
Who are you using?

Try Fox. His shine destroys that mode and it can be used over and over in the air. Not to mention most of his regular attacks will KO.

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
Happened to me twice in a row... not funny.

Then got it with 30 seconds left with wolf

Also, all characters work (maybe not easy with ganon...so slow...), they just need one killer attack

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
I recommend Pikachu. I’ve completed the 100-Man Brawl with every character so far except Jigglypuff, and Pikachu has the fastest time. Spam down smashes and down specials.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Did it with..........
Ike, I think?
The first time I actually killed all 100, I got the time.

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
I think I did mine with DK. Ground pound and up air basically slaughters the alloys.

triforce1313

Smash Rookie
Yeah Ultimario i did the same thing first time i managed to beat 100 man brawl ,with Ike, I got about 3:15 and beat the challenge.

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Anyone that got a killing (for the alloys) u-tilt is super-easy to do it with. Just stand in the middle and u-tilt them to death, if they somehow try to escape chase and finish them.

Fatalized

Smash Apprentice
Falco n Marth...

With Falco just grab and throw up lol or u can use his Smash Forward
With Marth just use tipper. Or fair would work best too.

D

Deleted member

I used DK, following the logic from Melee, and got it first try...

KAN

Smash Cadet
I cleared that the first time I tried with Bowser. I had only under a second left, though. O_o

Mobious

Smash Rookie
Use Ike, he just has to look at them funny and they go flying. Was a piece of cake after 1 or 2 tries.

-Mobious-

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Try Ike. I managed to beat it under 3.30 minutes with him with one second to spare.

Awesomeasusual

Smash Cadet
Link is by far the easiest. Practically any sword move he does is a KO. I did this very very easily just running around the bottom of the stage and using up tilt over and over for multi-one hit kills on everything it touched.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
I just used Marth and spammed F-smash. You could probably do it better with Ike though, since he is spam-friendly.

Top Bottom