• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/27/07 Torrance tournament!!

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
Yeah, i'll most likely be there.

Might even bring my N64 for some old school challenges.

Just hope this happens before i start school. Not going to want to smash once the semester starts.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Kewl...I got like 8 people so far counting the people who haven't posted but IM'd me together with the people who posted. I'm still thinking about it though. I might have to limit the number of people though.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Hey David! Man, you need to organize this right so people will come! I bet you if you just get the date and everything organized right, people will show up.

But yeah, I woud probably come with gary. Just for you, my friend.

RYAN_K

Smash Rookie
haha soo.. what i was trying to say is that i am coming to the tourney... and i am bringing 3 friends with me for a total of 4 ppl.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Anti, what about me. Even doh i didn't post, I will still be there. Put me down for this since i should be off on this day. Hopefully its not full yet.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, your nice.lol. Add my brother as a maybe. I telling to go as my partner. He might go too.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'm going to already be in Torrance that day for a madden tournament, so I'm going to try to come to this, as part of my web site (Get Your Tournament). I will not be playing in the tournament.

A couple questions:

1. When do you expect it to end?

2. How far is your place from National Sports Bar? (cuz that's where I'll be)

--GCII

anti

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to already be in Torrance that day for a madden tournament, so I'm going to try to come to this, as part of my web site (Get Your Tournament). I will not be playing in the tournament.

A couple questions:

--GCII
I expect it to end....at... well it depends on how many TV's we will have GUYS PLEASE BRING TV'S AND CUBES!!!

And Umm...Not sure where National Sports Bar is, got the address?

I'm Batman!

Smash Apprentice

A couple questions:

--GCII
2. mapquest.com

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
Hey, adolex, i'll money match you in melee if you'll accept one in 64. >_>

Would anyone be interested in playing the 64, or should i just leave it at home?

Top Bottom