• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/21 - Beverly Tourny - SITH (Smash in the Hills 2)...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Thought I'd make another thread here considering there will probably be more and more growing interest with each event. So basically, my rents are going to be out of town again this weekend, so I talked to DSF and we decided it'd be a good idea to just have the tourny here. So that's it. SITH2! Or maybe I should stop numbering them since they'll probably end up being a lot. Anyways, I hope everyone who made it before can come again, especially the ppl who brought tv's, heh. I'll probably have a fest the night before again, so if a few ppl wanna come over, lemme know. That's all, I guess. If anyone has any suggestions as to how they think I could make it more fun, smoother, or anything like that, lemme know. A small note to anyone getting onto Wilshire from the 405 South: You gotta take a left! Which means you gotta get off the exit and turn back around because there's only a right exit. Hopefully now that everyone's been there once before, I won't have 5 ppl calling me up saying, "Am I supposed to be at the ocean??" Oh, and this time there WILL be teams, not low tier, so check yo'self before you reck yo'self. Peace out, Westside...

Tourny Info:

Date/time: Sunday, 1/21 - 12 o'crock (come at 11 for friendlies)

Entry: $5 for singles, $10 per team

Address: 133 S. Linden Dr. Beverly Hills, Ca 90212 (Park in Hodes parking lot next to the house)

Number: 310-276-1406

araknophobik

Smash Master
you should post this in the pacific west regional section, or ask nealdt to move it because it'll get more attention there, esp since im pretty sure no OOS'ers are gonna attend

on a side note, im down ^_^

Top Bottom