• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1.06 Patch Thread - Koopalings (Please read OP before posting)

Burruni

Smash Hero
Okay thanks for testing! : ). good to know the damage wasn't nerfed then. I think we have the most damaging jab then if everything connects?
I can't be sure on raw damage, because of the variable of how many of the flurry jabs you can get in before you do the finisher, but I am pretty sure that jab that finishes the string is one of the strongest ends to a jab combos on the entire game.

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
Okay thanks for testing! : ). good to know the damage wasn't nerfed then. I think we have the most damaging jab then if everything connects?
Yeah I don't believe any jab does more than BJr's. In 1.0 Little mac's jab did more but that's the only one I noticed.

falln

Smash Ace
NOOOOOO. YOURS IS FAKE. ...then again so is ours most of the time...

Edit: GIT out of my house u kirbeh traitor. GIT GIT
excuse me BUT i too am in possession of an EXCELLENT koopaling and im merely trying to master my craft with this up-to-the-minute forum featuring the greatest minds SM4SH has to offer.

as long of course as they agree that bair > fair 7 days of the week

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
excuse me BUT i too am in possession of an EXCELLENT koopaling and im merely trying to master my craft with this up-to-the-minute forum featuring the greatest minds SM4SH has to offer.

as long of course as they agree that bair > fair 7 days of the week
As a kill move or as an approach? Bair is slow as hell and the hitbox fades uber early, but it's much better vs grounded opponents since you won't wiff at point blank like you would with fair. They aren't particularly comparable considering one is used for anti-air and combo extension (fair) while the other is best used to set up edge guards or left fresh for early kills (bair).

Top Bottom