• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1.0.8 Changes (Infinite Lightweight is still works!)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
what's bone 1000 -> 0?
Instead of the hit-boxes being directly attached to her staff, they are simply floating in 1 coordinate the whole hit duration.

Which is really good.

Basically, when her hit-boxes were directly attached to the staff, they would act horribly inconsistent, because they could either be extenting sideways, or be way off in the z-axis not helping her at all. Now it's far more consistent since the hit-boxes never leave the z-axis, or accidentally lose range and cause whiffs like before.

So with this many alterations were made to the original coordinate numbers to match roughly the placement of where they used to be. But as a result some of their alterations seemed to have improved its range a tiny bit as well.

Also, the first 6 hits also do 1.2% each, instead of 1.0%, so it does 9.7% instead of 8.5%.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Ooh awesome. It's 0.2% more than the 1.0% damage buff that I thought it was! (sarcasm but anything is nice!)

I've been using utilt more now. I never realized it could be used to catch rolls (jab is 2 frames earlier but you may not catch both directions / space perfectly, whereas utilt will last long and cover both sides of you). Using it on the edge to respond to get up / jump / release into jump to prepare to attack can be useful too.

And of course, especially with Dreamland and T&C being starter stages in my region, jab -> utilt works great as a 100-120% KO. Utilt scales massively with rage, and starts several frames earlier than a smash.

Edit: Of course another great thing about utilt (and even ftilt) as a mixup is since many people have never seen these moves or haven't seen them much, they do not know how long to hold shield or aren't conditioned to hold shield long enough in a pressured situation, respectively.

Last edited:

JayWon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JAYW1N
3DS FC
3754-8914-3121
Ooh awesome. It's 0.2% more than the 1.0% damage buff that I thought it was! (sarcasm but anything is nice!)

I've been using utilt more now. I never realized it could be used to catch rolls (jab is 2 frames earlier but you may not catch both directions / space perfectly, whereas utilt will last long and cover both sides of you). Using it on the edge to respond to get up / jump / release into jump to prepare to attack can be useful too.

And of course, especially with Dreamland and T&C being starter stages in my region, jab -> utilt works great as a 100-120% KO. Utilt scales massively with rage, and starts several frames earlier than a smash.

Edit: Of course another great thing about utilt (and even ftilt) as a mixup is since many people have never seen these moves or haven't seen them much, they do not know how long to hold shield or aren't conditioned to hold shield long enough in a pressured situation, respectively.

lol Dreamland U-tilt assist. Nice share!

and yep, finally thank god for an easier roll punish.

Still wish F-tilt had higher priority or shield pressure or something cuz I swear sometimes it feels like F-tilt extends her hurtbox D:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh my god I might actually use this move now.

Palutina

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jerkllandong1st
U tilt buff is so good. It was already okay as an anti air but having the confidence in being able to throw it out on a good read and have it just work is priceless.

Top Bottom