• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0WN1N (CF) VS. ANTZ! (Gdorf) Friendlies

Revven

FrankerZ
I figure I may as well post this here as well, I'll get another set up next week but, this is teh most recent set gotten up and I didn't record it or anything. I felt it needed to be seen in HQ in order to be appreciated better. That being said, my good friend Antz and I decided to do a ton of matches of CF versus Gdorf over the summer and we have a lot of replays resulting from those matches. Albeit, hilarious or very nice and close matches (due to how crazy I am to try certain things in actual matches). You can tell especially in these three matches how crazy I am. :laugh:

Match 1, 2, and 3

I think you guys will like it, I'm not that bad with CF against other characters either, I just like facing Gdorf or doing dittos more because they're hilarious. :laugh:

knee against the curve plox.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
Fun stuff. The knee against the wall was of course awesome, but I really dug the bair against the wall in the first match. Keen.

Revven

FrankerZ
Nice Falcon man definatly one of the better ones i've seen. :)
Thanks. :)

nice falcon.the last kill of the first battle was great
Haha I know, when I got it off I was literally laughing my *** off because of how amazing it was and that he was the first to have it happen to him out of the people I know (knee against the curve anyway).

Awesome wall tech in the second match. Keep it up.
Thanks, I've been meaning to get those techs down so I'm not hit against the curve often.

Fun stuff. The knee against the wall was of course awesome, but I really dug the bair against the wall in the first match. Keen.
Haha, the Bair is nothing, I do it all the time in any match I can. My friends hate me for it but at the same time, love it and also try to do it. :laugh:

YesISpeakChinese

Smash Apprentice
wow nice falcon lol
yay another good falcon ^^ hi5
just a suggestion but instead of rolling on the stage which i think you often, you could incorporate a ledge hop knee / falcon dive to get some more damage

Revven

FrankerZ
wow nice falcon lol
yay another good falcon ^^ hi5
just a suggestion but instead of rolling on the stage which i think you often, you could incorporate a ledge hop knee / falcon dive to get some more damage
I already do ledge hop knee, in fact, I did it quite often a few weeks ago. However, my friends have caught on and shield it. So, now I mostly ledge hop a Uair because of its range compared to the knee and it manages to snag the character's foot with the tip of Falcon's foot and hits them away. I wouldn't dare do a Falcon Dive coming back while someone is Gdorf, it's too unsafe and I can get punished easily especially if they shield.

I only rolled back on in those matches because Antz doesn't know how to counter it well. In any other situation against any other person, I'd do something different every time.

But, thanks for the comments and suggestion, I appreciate them. :)

EarthLord_CJ

Smash Cadet
Awesome gameplay from both players. Especially your Falcon.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer any advice, being that I am a newbie with Falcon, but I urged you strongly to keep playing your way, and to also have fun doing it.

Thanks again for the video.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Falcon seems pretty decent but it's hard to tell considering how bad that Ganon player is. Cause... he's bad.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Nothing special. it was wi-fi?

Play with a bit lag ruins falcon

Another question... Are there European Falcons here?

Top Bottom