• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/14 Naples, Fl. M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By HOPE"

-!-

Smash Lord
M!Xcoatl Brings You A House Tourney... What Everyone Has Been Waiting For!!!
SBR Certified

FEES

Door Fee: $5
Singles: $15
Doubles: $10 ($20 Per Team)

PAYOUT
1st: 65%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 10%

GENERAL RULES
*3 stock
*7 minutes
*Double Elimination Bracket
*Best of 3 with the exception of ALL FINALS being Best of 5 (Winners, Losers and Grand Finals)
*Team Attack ON
*Life Stealing is Allowed

Always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

This is the Setup for each Set of matches:
1. Each players banns a stage
2. First match plays out hitting random. If the players can agree to pick a stage out of the Neutrals, then so be it as long as both sides accept or if they hit random and get a stage not appealing for both then someone can reset and go to random again for a better outcome, as long as each side agree on it... also if both players agree, the stage Striking Method can be used to start
3. Looser gets character counter pick and stage counter pick
4. No. 3 is repeated until the set is Finished

STRIKING METHOD:

-A coin is flipped.
-The one who lost, crosses out one stage of the neutrals.
-Then the other person crosses out a stage, same process is applied all the way through.
-At the end there's going to be 2 stages left, and the persona who won the coin flipped will make the choice.

*Dave's Stupid Rule: No Stage can be picked twice in a set if already been won by that player (Unless agreed upon by both players)
*Stalling is BANNED
*MK's Infinite Cape glitch can only be used for up to 5 Seconds before it's consider STALLING
*Chain Grabbing is ALLOWED
*ALL Infinite's are ALLOWED until 200% before it is considered stalling i.e. IC Infinite Infinite Chain Grab, DDDs Infinite Chain Grabs etc...
*Suicide killing is ALLOWED
Don't Stall, To anyone with any possible stalling techniques. If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge and if he decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the match (Not Set)

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is.

SUDDEN DEATHSs:

*If caused by a suicide move, such as Bowser's claw or kirby's swallow, the player that caused it wins the game.
*If Time runs out, Winner will be decided first by Stock, then by Percentage.
*If stocks and percent were equal prior to entering sudden death, Then both player will have a Match in M!X's Territory with one stock and 5 minutes Time Limit
"M!X's" Territory" is my Personal Custom Stage if anyone thinks it's too Gay lol then Sudden Death WILL be played out in the stage that happen in... (there's no chance this can happen anyways >.>)

STAGES

Neutrals:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise

Counter Picks:

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Helberd
Luigis Mansion
Norfair
Corneria
Brinstar
Pokémon Stadium

Everything else is BANNED

Crew Battles/Tournament:

*4 Members per Crew
*$5 per Crew member ($20 in Total per Crew) Winner Takes All
*4 Stocks Per Member
*First Stage Random, Looser Counter Picks Character then Stage and is repeated till the completion of the Battle

TVs/W!!s/Games:

01. M!Xcoatl (W!!/3 TVs)
02. Sheik SSBM (W!!/TV)
03. F-18 (W!!/TV)
04. Jssn (W!!?TV???)
05. Big Freddy (W!!)
06. DewDaDash (W!!)

ATTENDANCE LIST:
01. M!Xcoatl
02. SheikSSBM
03. Emo^Wolf
04: VTek
05. F-18 "Blue Angel" a.k.a Falco
06: RazorG
07: Vampiro
08. Gato
09. SlashDaSmash
10. Link Kid
11. Cocain
12. DewDaDash
13. ******
14. Jssn
15. CPU!
16. Chava
17. CRASHiC
18. Volta
19. Gordo 50/50
20. Ditzy 50/50
21. Monk
22. PolMex23
23. King of Hearts
24. Big Freddy
25. Samus ABe
26. Ivan
27. gambitremy
28. M.S.A.S.
29._WindeX_

Estimated Pot: $435

1st: $282
2nd: $108
3rd: $44

-!-

Smash Lord
C'mon guys Register... the list I have now is from those that are gonna come... no limit!!! the link to the main thread is in my Signature so click away!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
I love that you think people outside of FL will go to a random 24 man tournament.
hey you never know XD and it only took me 10 seconds of my time to copy paste the thread :laugh:

Plus if ChuDat came and helped me make a tourney at my house then anything can happen hahaha

Top Bottom