• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

01.28.07 SSBM Singles & Doubles Tournament at WPB, FL!

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
3076 Jog Road
Greenacres, FL 33467
(561) 337-9083

For directions, I recommend going to www.randmcnally.com .
For tournament rules, please go to http://www.willvolution.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=56 .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop Crying! Monthly Tournament 3
Sunday, January 28, 2007

Entrance Fee-$5.00
SSBM Double Tournament Fee-$10.00 per person
SSBM Singles Tournament Fee-$10.00

Prizes:
1st-70%
2nd-20%
3rd-10%

3:00PM-6:00PM-Super Smash Bros. Melee Doubles Tournament
6:00PM-9:00PM-Super Smash Bros. Melee Singles Tournament

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event. WiLLvolution.com or Vortex Game Center are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

FYI I do record all the matches and have a ranking system including w/l/d in these monthly tournaments. You can find all that good stuff at my website, www.willvolution.com .

You know the drill. Post here if you're coming!

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully more people come to this. Maybe we can actually have a doubles tournement. Who wants to team?

Pooky

Smash Rookie
I'm there Will, and I'll most likely be showing for Back to Basics for NGNT4 too :D

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
why must you make all your tournys inconvenient? a tourny on a sunday? probably not going...
Tournament on a Sunday is inconvenient? Last month, I had 39 people coming to my Stop Crying! Tournament II (GGXX/, MvC2, CvS2, 3s). If there's a tournament you want to come and it's announce ahead of time, you make it a priority to come. Not all tournaments are to be on a Saturday in the afternoon/evening time.

Here's the list of who's coming so far (Both maybes and definites)...
SSBM
projekt84
Culinary
Pooky
Doodah

If you don't see your name here and you're coming, post up!

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Yes it is very inconvenient due to a big part of the SMASH, not naruto players, still having school on monday.
What does Naruto players have to do with this? So because there's school on Monday it's inconvenient to have a Sunday tournament... The only 2 things I can think of that Sunday links with going to school on Monday are...

1. Doing homework on Sunday-You have the whole weekend to do an assignment (or a few) that's due on Monday. Procrastinating is the worst.

2. Get some sleep for the next day-Sleep is important but if that's the case, why doesn't anybody said something about having a early timeframe? I wouldn't mind having an early timeframe on Sunday because I work Monday-Friday 5AM-1PM. Although I can't change the times for this tournament because I already post up flyers in different areas and whatnot.

I really do appreciate the feedback so I can make the future tournaments better. But anyways who's coming to this event?!?!?!

Pooky

Smash Rookie
Yes it is very inconvenient due to a big part of the SMASH, not naruto players, still having school on monday.
3:00PM-6:00PM-Super Smash Bros. Melee Doubles Tournament
6:00PM-9:00PM-Super Smash Bros. Melee Singles Tournament
Hmm, 9 PM ending is too late for you? what, do you have school at 3am monday morning or something? oO

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
we live an hour away from greenacres pookey, so that means we get back after 10.if no traffic or anything.

will, the tourney wouldnt be inconvenient if it started earlier. if it started at average tourny starting time (like 11 or 12 signups) it would be fine. then us "procrastinators" could go.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind an earlier starting time, especially if it attracts more people.

Pooky

Smash Rookie
we live an hour away from greenacres pookey, so that means we get back after 10.if no traffic or anything.

will, the tourney wouldnt be inconvenient if it started earlier. if it started at average tourny starting time (like 11 or 12 signups) it would be fine. then us "procrastinators" could go.
So with the hour drive, and being asleep by 11ish, thats still ~7 hours of sleep if you're up at 6 for school. I'm failing to see the problem.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
we cant drive pete, because of the simple fact that we aren't old enough to. if i could drive, the time wouldn't be a problem. but sadly, i must depend on my mom for rides. in 2 years i'll have my liscense and this won't be a problem anymore..

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice

SSBM
projekt84
Culinary
Pooky
Doodah
TorqueAOD
DR.D
JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!!
xXSnOwMaNXx
sabinx

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice

SSBM
projekt84
Culinary
Pooky
Doodah
TorqueAOD
DR.D
JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!!
xXSnOwMaNXx
sabinx
zzkittyzz

Top Bottom