• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

00 Gundam done;Directory gives middle finger;Bandai wants my money and not 56k friend

Darkslash

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=1351]00 Gundam done;Directory gives middle finger;Bandai wants my money and not 56k friendly[/drupal]

Well thats it. Gundam 00 has final finished its T.V run. Now that means that my rant will commence.

For starters. 00 started out epic, then in the middle had fan forced craped and at the end epicness. At the very end the biggest middle finger I have seen done to Gundam fans, and a majority probably won't notice it until some one tells them on 2ch.
-SPOILERS AHEAD*lol* TOO LAZY TO PUT SPOILER TAGS*
Well 00 vs Reborns Gundam was a nice fight. Reborns looking a lot like Nu Gundam from Chars Counter Attack. But it turns out it wasn't the main high light.

The main fight was a cliche breaker, fan service and a big middle finger.

Its was a cliche breaker because this time the final fight is between the protagonist and antagonist first Mobile suits. In this case the Upgraded 0 Gundam and Exia R2.

It was fan service because of said Cliche breaker.

And it was big middle finger by said cliche breaker.

For a run done off the fight, well be back!

WHO'S THAT POKEMONGUNDAM?!?!?

HOLY **** ITS ****ING EXIA! I actually said that.

Forgot I was a Close Quarter mobile Suit Ribbons.

TWINKIE HOUSE

No backing out now.

Goddam it throw the shield first.

Looking alot like the RX-78-2 there AmuroRibbons.

No hotblooded screaming in this scene.

The savior is defeated by the person you saved. How ironic.

The torch has hopefully been passed on. Also a robot seems to shed a tear.

Now this whole battle was one big middle finger. Why? First off all this was a battle of skill and not of technological superiority, which seems to be the norm theses days *cough*SEEDDestinywithbeamspamyamato*cough*. Amuro and the RX-78-2Ribbons and the 0 Gundam were defeated, which was middle finger to old whiny Universal Century fans complaining how they want their old Gundam. The symbol of U.C the RX-78-2 and Amuro Ray was destroyed by the new Gundam. In other words its time to move on. Really the last fight was how the director wanted to end the series as fans ruined it during its middle part. It was still good but needed room for improvement.

Now about Bandai drilling a hole in my pocket.

That's the reason. Also coming out is a 0 Gundam 1/144 HG Parade colors as well. Which means I spend 40 bucks on two models which I will undoubtedly make a diorama of the last battle.

Well I predict I'll get flamed for this, or this blog will get largely ignored..oh well gotta have that off my chest.

Top Bottom