• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

♦ Legretta the Quick's Gallery♫ ♦

Legretta the Quick

Smash Cadet
Welcome to my Smashboards art gallery!

Here, I shall display art by myself and fellow artists here!

So, check back for updates on featured art etc.
Maybe some contests.

I dunno.

Well, Thanks for coming!
Legretta the Quick

Welcome | Gallery Space | Featured artist | Links

Legretta the Quick

Smash Cadet
Gallery:

Artist:
Legretta the Quick

About:
Name: "Otacon" (as called by numerous friends nowadays)
Sex: female
Style: Usually anime/manga-esque. I do doodle cartoony drawings and realistic when I can.
Mediums: Mechanical pencil, Neopiko markers, colored pencils, Sakura microns, paints, Wacom Bamboo ♥, MS paint, SAI, Photoshop
Description:
Uhm. Im just a freelance artist, hoping to go to art school for college to study video game design. I love thinking of my own manga and making characters. I have a DeviantArt, though i dont submit as much art as I'd like to.
Random facts:
I have an odd liking for sushi, talking in third person, eating pocky, and doodling on my friends.
Where I lurk: Draw With Your Power here on Smashboards. Check it out. Great thread!

My Deviantart

Legretta the Quick

Smash Cadet
Featured artist...no one?

Please, request people for featured artist!
Send me a message with their username and a sample of their art so i can contact them and ask if they'd like to get featured
Heck, you can even ask to get featured. I really dont care xD

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
wow legretta. welcome to the forums and nice work! Do you make any banners? My banner shop partner is taking leave, and I'd be glad to have you join my shop! It's pretty easy to find... Zeus's Banner and Avatar Shop on Mount Olympus is what it is called. Again, I'd be glad to have you! Private Message or Profile Viewer Message me!
Thanks
ZEUS

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Hi, welcome to the Artwork Emporium, but please don't double post. Also, it might be an idea to wait till people know you before doing stuff like this...just stick with posting your own art for now.

Top Bottom