• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

TealOpal

Smash Rookie
NNID
TealOpal
3DS FC
4468-1543-2301

I've grown very accustomed to making these brief edits..

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I go over how to use Greninja's jab effectively, his new 1.1.0 buffs, and down throw tricks

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
With the anticipated release of patch 1.1.2, I feel it is necessary to bid farewell to patch 1.1.1

DojoBro

Smash Rookie
Hey fellow smashers! Got a couple For Glory matches here. I managed to get a few decent combos in these Vids. The DK Vid is pretty interesting ..lol Hope you guys enjoy!

Dr3a5

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dr3a5.gg
"Amethyst Hands" - A Sm4sh Mario Combo Video

My 1st of hopefully many combo videos / Sm4sh videos that I will release.

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Well, seems I've made my first montage. Take a look if you're interested!

Bubba1722

Smash Rookie
NNID
tenisbubba13
Smash 4 Montage Vol 1 Featuring my Mega Man, Shulk, Roy, Ryu, Kirby, Captain Falcon, Robin, Link, and Little Mac.

Mega Man and Shulk Combo/Highlight video (Wii U version)

Mega Man Combo/Highlight Video (3DS version)

Last edited:

Kaiduru Zeta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaiduru_Zeta8
3DS FC
1332-7842-2519
Question: What programs do you guys use to form compilations. I'm pretty new to making one. I don't really know how to cut videos to make them in compilations. If someone could help me that would be fantastic :p

TheYukon103

Smash Rookie
Question: What programs do you guys use to form compilations. I'm pretty new to making one. I don't really know how to cut videos to make them in compilations. If someone could help me that would be fantastic :p
Hey I used Videopad editor.. it's free and works well with my Mac.. you can upgrade it to get more effects and transitions.

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
I take on a pretty decent Bowser player, until an unexpected figure interrupts the fight.

Palmi

Smash Rookie
Hi !
Sorry if my english is bad, I'm french ^^'

I made a Sonic Combo Video, I know that I'm not a pro and that I'm not so good but I did my best to avoid spaming with Sonic in this video.
Sorry if I made too many taunt but many of them were made with my smash friends. :)

I did not show Spin shot or others cool things we could do because I just wanted to show Combos, not a spin shot with nothing after to combo with for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JuEiwgD6ZY

I hope that you will enjoy it. ^^

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
Still working on my Lucina. Had amazing shield timings this game.Any tips would really help me out.

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
The Lord of Darkness rises... a Ganondorf montage by yours truly. Enjoy!

oogamania

Smash Cadet
NNID
oogaman
After that first-ever MVG tournament I had, most of the MVG crew wanted sum of me. I had lots of fun in these friendlies!

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Ike vs Zero Suit Samus. Read the description for a brief breakdown of the how I view the match-up.

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Here's another Match-Up breakdown, this time Ike vs Roy. Like before, the description holds my thoughts on the match-up so give it a read if you so desire :)

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
Still looking for more ideas to pressure Fox offstage. Now that he can SideB and UpB its pretty ridiculous.

Top Bottom