• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Here is a brand new Weekly Smash guys, enjoy the video!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
how do you get your video to appear in the comments because all i can do is post a link
There is a button next to the smiles called "media" and that's where you post it. that way your video image is shown instead of a link.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
I'd like some critique with my :4mario: and my other mains, I'm planning on uploading more videos at some point.
Tell me if I posted this in the wrong place, I'm posting here because I'll do multiple characters.

Gravy_Donson

Smash Rookie
I made a shulk video for your veiwing pleasure (Feeling it Intensifies)

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
This is what happens to those who try too hard to style...

Last edited:

Pokecreep

Smash Rookie
I would like to post another edition of a montage series called "Smash Files"
These would be a Mega-Man,and a Villager Smash Files.
In the Mega-Man one,I try to hard on the humor,so I'm going to warn you on that.
In the next one,I ease off of it.
Enjoy.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
What's up guys, here is a brand new episode of Weekly Smash!

DojoBro

Smash Rookie
Pulled off a pretty nice combo with RYU! GGs to the mega-man player!

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
Combos like you've never seen. A compilation of some of the best clips from replays I had from a day of playing. Hope you enjoy!

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Matches I've uploaded recently:

That greninja was trying a hard read on your recovery. He was Dairing the entire time, a very strange playstyle indeed. He was probably trying to get the Dair Spike> Uair Spike> D Smash kill combo, which is very flashy. Did you guys play only one match? Or do you only post matches of times that you win?

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
That greninja was trying a hard read on your recovery. He was Dairing the entire time, a very strange playstyle indeed. He was probably trying to get the Dair Spike> Uair Spike> D Smash kill combo, which is very flashy. Did you guys play only one match? Or do you only post matches of times that you win?
"DaisyFan vs Kodystri", it wasn't me. Also, it was back in december so only god knows :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom