• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

Dadrik

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dadrik
A little improvised BO 5 against a player named VIRUS.

All games were Dadrik :4pikachu:vs. VIRUS :4zss:

Sadly, the last 2 games were too long to be uploaded (and I don't have any recording setup)...
Game 4 went to VIRUS, with a nice tech followed by a DownB spike while I tried to Bair edgeguard him.
Game 5 was a win for me, with an UpSmash to RAR thunder, and another tech-chased UpSmash, meaning I won the set 3-2.

Sorry I couldn't post them, when I get the opportunity, I'll definitely post them. These were fun games.

Here are the first three games I could upload though, if you have any advice regarding options or the matchup, let me know !

• Game 1:

• Game 2:

• Game 3:

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Match-up Replay #15: Ike vs. Diddy Kong. Thoughts on the MU are in the description :)

Dadrik

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dadrik
A few more replays on For Glory (all I can do, I don't have a training partner...)

• Dadrik :4pikachu: vs WhYYZ :4cloud::
  • Dadrik :4fox: vs WhYYZ :4pikachu::
  • Dadrik :4pikachu: vs WhYYZ :4jigglypuff::
  • Dadrik :4pikachu: vs Perbitsu :4lucina::

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
Vs. Marth. Nice Doc play with some sick combos

Sick 0-to-death combo (55%) on Ike

Last edited:

sRocky

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thetoontoon55
3DS FC
3265-5186-8696
I HAVE A HORRIBLE CAPTURE CARD! Otherwise I think I did an ok job with this Robin Montage. This was my first montage so I would like some feedback if you have any. (Besides a better capture card I know that :p) It starts off with one of the cutscenes from Fire Emblem Awakening to make it kind of like a story. I have used Monster by Skillet NEITHER OF WHICH I OWN. Please support them. They're cool I think. Thanks for watching!

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Match-up Replay #18: Ike vs Jigglypuff.

Thoughts on the match-up are in the description :)

SoulSanctum

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lyrec1
Brand new to SmashBoards, and I'm trying to get at least a tiny bit of traction for this video.
This is a general 'good plays' montage for several characters, recorded with a buddy from locals and FG. Any criticisms are welcomed! How's the editing, music, and the plays themselves?

Last edited:

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Hey guys, I upload Smash content, I've been uploading since 2015. Lots of highlights, matches, and a series that I call "Character Plays and Highlights." These are short compilations of some of my best plays I've done. Most of them are with my mains, I try to upload at least one highlight video every once in a while. Here are 2 of them. They're all pretty amazing and awesome. I'm proud of them, I'd appreciate it if you watched and gave me your feedback. Subscribe, because I upload consistently and try to find more plays to put together. Enjoy!

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Are you just posting the same thing every few hours everyday? Bruh, 4 straight posts....
Nope, If you click the play button on each of them, you would see that all four videos are from different tournaments respectively. Not to mention I posted the bracket link on top of each video and in the description should you miss it. The first two are posted a day a part, I forgot to post the 3rd so I just did both that day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The good news is all of my tournaments wins are uploaded now.

Bracket

Last edited:

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Nope, If you click the play button on each of them, you would see that all four videos are from different tournaments respectively. Not to mention I posted the bracket link on top of each video and in the description should you miss it. The first two are posted a day a part, I forgot to post the 3rd so I just did both that day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The good news is all of my tournaments wins are uploaded now.

Bracket

Ohhh I see. My bad.

Top Bottom