• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *CHANNEL & STREAM PROMOTION* Megathread - Share your Channels here!

Grass

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet
YouTube: PHDPlayZ
I'm currently doing Smash Bros U Classic Mode with all characters. From what my viewers have been telling me, the series is pretty entertaining! Make sure to check out out for yourselves :awesome:
What do I do?
  • For Glory - Which will be starting up soon!
  • Classic Mode w/ All Characters!
  • Soon, going to do another let's play on a game which you guys vote for!
  • Free-4-Alls
Also I 1v1 viewers on Twitch:
Twitch name: PHDforPRES
Try adding links so people go directly to your channel with more ease <3

PurpleBubbles

Smash Rookie
NNID
PurpleBubbles1
go watch our livestream on twitch on The channel Alphacaboose we Are playing smash wii u

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
My channel is below in my signature, I do not have a capture card, BUT the content itself is pretty good. I post any interesting bits I find, whether that be Advanced Techniques, Stage Tricks, Match Up specific pieces of into, just many things that are largely uncommon yet useful. I am a technical player and enjoy using little tricks here and there and don't think I'm the only one.

Also, I post some matches of my own, most being with my main Ganondorf. I sometimes fight a noteworthy player, at this time dorf players, but also use For Glory to show off a bit lol.

Satanpute

Smash Cadet
Hey ! it's Satanpuuuu ! I present you , one of my new project for my channel ( Wakuwakusmash if you know )

The Wakushow ( inspired by salty highlights by @Nephiros )
in this vidéo :
1080p60
Salty
combos
trolls
and others funnies moments

the first episode about Smash 4

And here is Project M first episode

I hope to enjoy this =)

Last edited:

PurpleBubbles

Smash Rookie
NNID
PurpleBubbles1
Cool well I don't stream follow Alphacaboose to catch our streams

USPY.3620

Smash Cadet
Hey all,

Going to start streaming our bi-monthly tournaments in Salem, Massachusetts. I'm working on designing the overlays - any suggestions on how many and what types? What is the "standard" set of overlays?

Or, if there's anybody out there who would design an overlay for us, any recommendation on to whom to go?

Thanks, guys!

MightyJake

Smash Rookie
Last edited:

DDDchu

Smash Cadet
NNID
DDDchu96
3DS FC
4098-2457-6801
Hello. I am new here too and such. Hopefully I learn to get good and someday even enter a tournament (even if it is online only).

Rehnquist

Smash Apprentice
Dr Mario can use his Down Special to aid is his recovery similar to how Luigi recovers. Down B followed by Up B will increase your recovery range.

Rodaku

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dallas7174
3DS FC
4554-0450-6263
Yo all Doing some smash at my friends, You can watch as i ROB, Ike, and GANNONDOOF and maybe other characters...

http://www.twitch.tv/kagdonte

#FIGHTINGFORFRIENDS

(this is a rare occurrence that i stream... mostly cause i don't have the streaming material for this kind of stuff.)

Leaf-Puffy

Smash Cadet
Hi guys ! :)

I've created this thread to show you our new videos : Home-Fun Smash.

So, what is this ? Akhous and me are both french players that like the Home-Run Contest mode. Our goal was to reach 10000 metres there (which corresponds to about 32000 feet). We finally made it, but after all those retries, we became a little bit crazy. (If you are curious, here is the link of our record : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMqFLva1X4)

So, we decided to stop the "tryhard" and we started to troll that home-run mode. The objective is to get funny situations and, to be honest, there are like hundreds possibilities to do this. As you'll see in the playlist below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFcDeIWJ2Z0&list=PLztaljKZLsW-CHjq4-koeL94gpD25hIVL

I'll update this thread everytime we'll do other videos. Don't forget to leave a comment, and, if you have some ideas too, tell them to us and we'll try to realize them ! :p

Last episode :

JancroFin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jancr0fin
3DS FC
5472-8792-6103
Assuming the link actually works, this is my Vine account I use it to showcase small moments of victory/awesomeness/hard reading.

TheUsualSuspect

Smash Rookie
What's going on everyone! Tune into episode 2 of our comedic gaming series "TheBlackWhiteBoys" in this episode Dregamesta and TheUsualSuspect go toe to toe in Smash Bros for Wii U! Tensions rise and egos fall as the boys battle for smash supremacy.

Be sure to like, comment and subscribe to become apart of the SQUAAD today!

Darkkloud

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys! I own a gaming venue in Dallas TX and we host weekly and monthly Smash 4 events every Thursday! We are partnered w MLG and stream on both MLG.tv and Twitch!

Check out our channels and social media!

MLG.tv/EpicGL
Twitch.tv/EpicGL
facebook: Epic Gaming Lounge

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet
Sup guys, I'm Cpt. z0mfg, also known as Winy, I'm a top player from my region, I'm from México and I usually share stuff related to competitive play, I main Captain Falcon all the way! So if you love the falcon you guys better keep an eye on my videos and livestream ;)

Also would be great to see you following me on my facebook page www.fb.com/captain.z0mfg
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/cpt_z0mfg
Youtube: Winy Luu (easy to find username you will see) ;)

- What do I precisely share on my Channel?
• Competitive Tournament Matches
• Entertainment Videos (not precisely combo, but other fun stuff)
• Matches with other great top players
• And will try to be uploading matched from the tournaments I attend at the surroundings of my regoin!
• All this and more, all with Falcon ;)

Last edited:

AsteriskRocks

Smash Rookie
Currently: LIVE

This is what you'll find on my channel!

• Battles Against other Viewers (King of the Hill style)
    • Battles With occasional Top Smasher guests
    • Amiibo Prizes at Follow Goals or Streak Goals
    • A chance to show-off what you've got to others watching!
    • And dual Wii U/3DS streaming
You just gotta head here when you've got the time:
http://www.twitch.tv/asteriskrocks
It's back on.

Last edited:

bbsherlock

Smash Rookie
Streaming from New Mexico, we'll be doing this a few times a week and we're live right now. go to twitch and search for shababa1989

Have fun!

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
We're streaming on twitch.tv/events2compete. 3v3 VIP is where you assign a VIP to each team with no stock sharing and when one VIP loses all 3 stocks, the game is over. Let us know what you think.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@ Events2Compete Events2Compete

Am moving your thread to the "Wii U / 3DS Videos, Livestreams, and Other Media" board.

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
This Sunday at 9 PM CST after our weekly tournament at Stadium Sports Club in Rolling Meadows, several of Chicago's top players including Sage, Kal El, Akiro, and others will have a podcast on twitch.tv/events2compete. This week's topic is regarding counterplay of the "top tier" characters and which characters benefit against each top tier. We are open to other topics each week and are taking questions if you have any. Feel free to leave any questions here and make sure to tune in every Sunday.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys so I just got myself a Elgato Game capture card and I have been doing a few test on this thing and so far its been pretty okay, streams have been good and some ha been not so good in terms of laggyness. I don't really upload videos regularly on YouTube but I do wanna keep that channel going though.

What I plan to do is :
Live-stream smash at least almost everyday.
Upload tips and possible guides for Pac-man, Mega Man, and sonic, Mainly sonic since he is my top main. (Although I wish 6WX could upload some sort of guide cause he's sick with sonic)
Of course upload highlights and some random game-play.
For glory sessions with EVERY character because its fun to explore and it will be more fun to share my game-play with the entire cast and basically watch me fail with the majority fighters in the game but that's the fun of it.
Live commentary I'm not sure yet.
Montages, tributes, entertainment. Don't expect these yet. I still need a good video editing software. A free one.

Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/jords2good
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu2Fq0Hn2aupyfc6z2Q0NTw

Of course you don't have to follow me or anything, I just wanna at least have an audience and watch me play and hopefully have fun. I want to show off my sonic skills as being a newcomer to the smash competitive community and hopefully my skills are good enough and so far I've been getting good results from players I face.

Anyways, I'm jords2good and I hope to share to some good game-play and at least be somewhat entertaining too.

I would also like to ask if anyone could recommend me any good free video editing software? A link would be nice too.

Here is one of my videos of me playing Sonic in for glory. The majority of the video was me facing Diddy kong. The quality aint nice because It was during my stream.

Top Bottom