• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

μ-12 Discussion Topic

DC

Smash Cadet

Height: 157 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Birthday: January 7
Blood Type: A
Birthplace: The 13th Hierarchical City "Kagutsuchi"
Hobbies: Destruction
Dislikes: The world
CV: Kanako Kandou

The awakened, true form of Noel Vermillion. Her hatred for the world has increased substantially, making her aggressive towards everything. The name of the huge sword on her back is "Kamigoroshi no Tsurugi Kusanagi" ("Sword of the God-Slayer, Kusanagi").
sigh, what have they done to my angel?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That is the most unrealistic garment I have ever seen. I thought this was a joke at first.

DC

Smash Cadet
She

Has

A

Belly.
She's arching her back forward.

IF you hate it, why is it on your avvie?
Love/hate relationship.

gross.

and i noticed she aint no A cup no mo either
Fan art. She's always an A cup, for the rest of eternity. Because she can't ****ing die.

Furthermore...
Why the hell does this topic have posts?

And did anyone else notice her eyes changed from a beautiful green to blue? What a shame.

황미영

Smash Champion
INB4 her outfit is different. >;

I really like how she looks there. Oh well, I'm maining her now!! ;DDDDD

Along with Tao.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol @ bandwagon Noel players

But yeah since she's console only she's going to be banned.

EDIT: And are you guys ****ing new? The sword is just her Kusanagi armor. Her appearance right now is not her battle mode... v-13 was the same way.

황미영

Smash Champion
Ey, stop being an elitist mang. >:U

And why would she be banned for being a console character? Maybe in Japan, because most play on arcades. But I don't think anybody would ban her here. Unless she is some broken *** character.

And yeah, most people know that. I like them both without the armor. >;

VietGeek

Smash Hero
tradition has it that we just follow all the rules dai-nihon makes; this has only been broken once for the forth fighters of street

DC

Smash Cadet
Ey, stop being an elitist mang. >:U

And why would she be banned for being a console character? Maybe in Japan, because most play on arcades. But I don't think anybody would ban her here. Unless she is some broken *** character.

And yeah, most people know that. I like them both without the armor. >;
When you play low tier you're allowed to be elitist.

And she will be banned in onlined ranked because it is supposed to replicate Arcade VS, which is why you can't Astral with the rest of the characters.

Top Bottom