• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

¿lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
aAnyone rememer this topic ???

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280262

Smasherx 74 requested some p2p mayches, i played with him, i kicked her ***, and then he strated to troll :p well, i totally forgotten them, and today, i received a PM form hiom, wanna see it?:

Private Message: YOUR ****ING OVER
Today, 06:31 AM
Smasherx74
Smash Journeyman

YOUR ****ING OVER
YOU ****ING SEE THIS, THATS ****ING FIREFOX ADDONS 2 ****IGN ADDONS FROM VIPER ONE IS REFRESH PAGE AND OTHER IS TO SPAM RANDOM **** INTO ANY THING I WANT AND THATS YOUR PASSWORD WHILE YOUR NAME IS STUCK THERE TILL I GET YOUR ACCOUNT

YOU PLAY ME AGAIN RIGHT NOW

Iv beat ****ing people you never could beat just because you bairly beat me when im rusty YOU GO ASK FIRO HOW ****ING LONG I BEEN BANNED WITHOUT SMASH ITS BEEN ALMOST 6 MONTHS YOU STUPID ***** YOUR GOING PLAY ME ITS GOING TO BE RECORDER ON PLAYBACK AND ITS GOING BE UPLOADED ON HERE BY ME AND YOURGOING BE 5 STOCKED SENSE YOU WANT TO TRY TO ATTACK ME BY POSTING **** ABOUT ME YOU *******.

YOU ****ING NEW*** i BEEN DOING THIS **** FOR 4 YEARS ALMOOST 5 YOU REALLY THINK IF I WASNT RUSTY YOU WOULD STILL BEAT ME? NO YOU WOULDNT YOU WOULDNT STAND A CHANCE YOU COMPARE ME TO MATTS YET I 4 STOCKED HIS ******* AND IV BEAT PEOPLE WAY ABOVE YOUR PATHETIC LEVEL. YOUR STUPID BEST CHILE PLAYER DANNY GOT 4 STOCKED BUT I DOUBT HE IS EVEN CHILE AND JAIMEHR YOUR ****ING MEXICAN *** GOT 3 STOCKED I 3 STOCKED HIS ****ING FALCON YOUR CANADIAN *** BOOMFAN GOT 2 STOCKED

LOL

PD:

CHILE IS 4000 KM FAR AWAY FROM MEXICO

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Lol that maps too huge I had to adblock it. But yea just ignore it, last time I p2p'd him he complained there wasnt ENOUGH input delay. -.- Let him do what hes gonna do. :p

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Thats it, I'm tired of you having happy orgasms from playing my rusty characters. I'm reporting this post, and ill continue to do so till you are removed from these forums.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Lolololoooool?

Another PM? WTF, this man i so crazy, he remembered me matts :p

Stop jacking off to beating someone i dont use while haven't played in half a year. You wouldn't stand a chance again'st any of my mains, let alone if i wasn't rusty. Stop making you're self sound stupid and gettign infractions. I'm about to tell a ADMIN.

mr yo

Smash Cadet
so...chile and mexico are not the same country?....hmmm you can lern something everyday.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
This has really gotten out my control of flame wars sense he's going to flame on forums. You beat someone I didn't use let alone I been banned from galaxy64 for a long time now and haven't played, All i been doing is playing socom, you can even ask agent he's seen me on PSN. You're really stupid, Get off these forums with you're dumb spam. I basically quit competitive smash sense firo banned me. IF you want to play someone to prove you're better then me, go 3 stock isai on console. Then talk ****.

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
Topic Change: Where would Metal Mario fit on the tier list? He has pretty bad recovery and a match with him is usually a tech-chase

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
Then again when you attack him he's got low knockback, it's common to see him go well over 150%. Once he's off the stage though, his recovery is terrible

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Did you just say you kicked my *** because i must have missed that, You think you could ****ing beat me? When ever you ready ill ****ing play you any time any day on live stream infront of everyone But sense your REALLY trying to ****ing troll on me im taking this srsly so ill go ****ing all out no matter how rusty i am i WILL No ****ing doubt 5 stock you with 0% You know NOTHING about real smash you pathetic ***** alll you know is basic bull**** you *******.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Yeah, a kirby is his counterpick, 7 utilts and nair and He is dead xD (Danny SSB with his mario kick mi ***, but i kick her *** when he uses metal mario :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom